queenston

F,O,G

:P $40 U.S. sounds reasonable for a New York State licence. As far as parking tags it does appear they acted on complaint. It is a double edge sword..get tagged in wrong area , but get extra checks and police presence may prevent the problems in the upper lot. Its most likely only one or two individuals target the lot..if they get caught..problem ends. My two cents.. :P

:P $40 U.S. sounds reasonable for a New York State licence. As far as parking tags it does appear they acted on complaint. It is a double edge sword..get tagged in wrong area , but get extra checks and police presence may prevent the problems in the upper lot. Its most likely only one or two individuals target the lot..if they get caught..problem ends. My two cents..  :P

4841[/snapback]

And hopefully I get to press charges against them for theft over a $1000. I had some very important video footage that was stolen of me in Track competitions! I am still boiling from that!!

I am one that received one of the tickets for parking on the lower Queenston parking lot... It was $10...I knew that I was not supposed to park there, as most everyone but it DOES look strangly as a parking lot dont you all think???... If it is not, then I would like to know why it is made LIKE a parking lot.. to confuse the tax payers like me??..well they did a damn good job at it..cause im confused as for the usage of this 'lot'...

I for one was on a charter that day and it was not him that called in the cavalery...Instead of tickets, they should spend more time catching the thiefs.. although it is part of their job (i know i know)

What we thought is that the 'robbers' that operate on the top parking called in a fake call to force us to use the upper parking lot so they can have a larger choice of windows to break..

LOL....good one!! They probebly did do that. I would rather get a ticket!

I will just bring a copy of my police report for the thefts and tell them i am not parking in the upper lot! They can give me a ticket if they want I will just fish there the rest of the day!! I gotta finda anew good spot to fish!!

Archived