Happy B'day Reg

Sirfishalot

umm maybe he doesn't want Lorna to give him anything he "deserves" :D hope you have a great day Reg..maybe even some fishing...if it was you who made the Bday wish for the nice weather this morning thanks :lol:;);) finally it's nice out on a day I planned on going out for walleye on the lake and of course Happy Fishday...oh I mean Birthday, have a great one :huh:

Guest aktone

Best wished Reg, now's your chance to catch up on that great gift you got Lorna for her birthday,

or did you let her work the store that day, if so you know what you are going to get, don't you :lol:

My gift to Mr. Finigan is letting him stay home today while I watch the store....while he does chores around the house!!!!!!! :huh:;) ....and cook our fish dinner. :lol:

We will go fishing at some point - from then on, it's the fish's duty to jump on his hook ;):D and make his day complete.

Happy Birthday, dear. :D

Hey Reg: Happy Birthday Buddy. I hope Buttons gave you a big fat kiss today. Well maybe not. Hopefully Lorna did. Injoy. Good fishing. Scottydog

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I did. Buttons just bugged him for some walleye - his birthday dinner.

:D:D A big BIRTHDAY WISH (Reg) from ye-old-Catfish A little late but you know what they say OH wait thats Lorna's line <_<:angry:Catfish

I am late ....but I'm older , and was away for the weekend. <_< Soooo....Happy Birthday ole timer .....may a thousand fleas rest in yer beard .........and may Allah be with you......... :angry: Hope that pickerel was tastey ! :D

Guest bradley_p

Happy belated Reg. its a little late been busy with try to fix that damn boat of mine. Hope to have her fix bye Saterday so i can get on her and go Bassin

bradley

Archived