A couple of pics from Kirkland Lake area

mooseslayer

I got up top my hunt camp on the long weekend to put in some bear baits. We only got out fishing twice for a few hours but did well. We got 8 walleye and 7 pike in a few hours the first time. It was one of our better days up there. We are going back on the 16th, so I plan to try the same area.

I added the attachment for the pics, but don't see it here in the Preview....oh well...here goes.

No pics Moose.......looks like you have some nice fish there.......give it another try ! Where is your camp ? Just wondering how far north this is......Thanks for the info !

I am working on the pics. I just did a search and checked help about adding pics. I went to My Controls and added a gallery, but it doesn't seem to work. I will try again. My camp is on Swan Lake off Hwy 11 just past Kirkland Lake. I got one pike 33 inches with a huge head. He weighed 7.5 lbs.

Thanks guys...I am heading back up to the camp tuesday night for my archery bear trip with my 4 brothers. I'll be back on sunday, hopefully with some more pictures. The problem with going up there is that after a few days of quiet, beautiful sunsets and fishing...I usually don't want to come home.

Archived