Bonnechere River with pics (i hope)

tmate

Well to start off this report id just like to say the trip was awesome and i hope these pictures turn out on the site. Well i didnt have a scale for some of my fish so any guesses on weight would be great.. but her are the pics http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/tmat...62ndtime001.jpg

dont bother getting linked to the site here i go and ill try to put the real pics on here:P...

upnorth20062ndtime001.jpg

upnorth20062ndtime004.jpg

upnorth20062ndtime010.jpg

upnorth20062ndtime020.jpg

upnorth20062ndtime024.jpg

upnorth20062ndtime027.jpg

upnorth20062ndtime051.jpg

upnorth20062ndtime067.jpg

and last but not least here it was we found inside 2 of the bass's stomachs while filleting them

upnorth20062ndtime069.jpg

never mind about me i did to good to post on this site, because my fish are on review for the biggestt in the world :Gonefishing: i wishhh, i caught a lot of smaller none picture worthy fish but mehh i got my weekly dose of filleting all of thoroldfishers silly fishiesss

how do u get that from 3 crayfish and a frog...just curious

But i did most of my fishing with white double tailed jigs which caught a lot of pike and the bass were loving the topwater frog on a real fast retrieve. Any tips about what coloured tubes to use with certain things found in the fishes stomachs would be great.

how do u get that from 3 crayfish and a frog...just curious

But i did most of my fishing with white double tailed jigs which caught a lot of pike and the bass were loving the topwater frog on a real fast retrieve. Any tips about what coloured tubes to use with certain things found in the fishes stomachs would be great.

Tubes are used to mimic crayfish, crazy as it sounds. Seeing as you found 3 crayfish in 2 fish, it would make sense to use something that looks like one. Have I taught you nothing?!

no sir u have not..i never knew that tubes mimiced crays..i thought it was just a big mouthful of something for the fish lol

Guest thorldcamfisher

that frog was pretty funny when i pulled it out of the stomach first, oh he just ate a crayfish, then what the hell its a bone then a little pull on the lump and out comes the froggy

Archived