Last Weekends Perch Pics

AwolRJ

Hey Randy: Great report my friend. Some nice looking perch there. Injoy the meal. Was supposed to go this weekend with Thom but a little storm here in Fort Erie killed that idea. Soon. Good fishing. Scottydog

:Gonefishing:

That is definatly a lot of perch you have there..and WOW that one is huge ive never seen one that big in my life

Nice pics Randy and some nice perch to boot. Congrats. Won't be too long before we will be on the ice out there... :Gonefishing:

Got my minnow barrel set up yesterday .......will get a supply of small perch minnows soon to have ready for those early morn. outings on the ice ( December Jeets) :blink: Great catch of perch AWOL ! There's some real nice eatin there !

Guest Jeetmuck

Got my minnow barrel set up yesterday .......will get a supply of small perch minnows soon to have ready for those early morn. outings on the ice ( December Jeets) :Gonefishing: Great catch of perch AWOL ! There's some real nice eatin there !

I thought I was bad getting everything ready. My wife just bought me an aerator and I was thinking about getting some minnows myself for the winter. Can't wait.

Archived