Ham

Guest chilli

I recieved a 10 pound ham from work and decided not to donate it this year as we had company for dinner. Needless to say there is about 8 pounds still in the fridge since the 24th. Feeling badly for all the needy peoples at the border this week and the tsunami victims, I'm feeling bad about throwing it away so I thought maby I'd ask for a few recipe's. This stuff can be mixed and frozen for bait, but what do you mix it with and what do you target with it?

I imagine carp and catfish but can this enhance any sort of ice fishing lure? I did well at Port Dalhousie on hot Italian sausage for catfish. Please post your past experiences with stuff like old ham or sausage etc.

Ahhh.... chuck it in the microwave and throw some mustard on that bad boy and you've got some good eats... :huh:

i would imagine if you just threw cinnamon on it the carp would love it....

you wouldn't happen to work at Rich's, would ya'? (just 'cause y'oure from that area and read a post that said you're around the corner from Denis.... and they give out hams every year ;))

Please guys, my favorite is in sandwich form myself.

Rye bread

Thick slice of ham warmed up

Those sandwich snackers from Bicks

The Grey Poupon

Maybe a little hot banana pepper slices

A cold BEER

Gotta love it

You could also fry up a bit with a few eggs for breakfast, the best breakfast in the world.

Or chop it up and make a western omlette.

Archived