Swill report

rick

Well another swill has come and gone and everything seemed to go off without a hitch. It was a more casual affair with no major prize draws and no seminars but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. As usual the food and service at the Lazy Lizard was top notch and cheers go out to Anthony and his staff. B) It was great to see some new faces as well as some old and I'm hoping that everyone had a great time. My ears were riveted to Joe Montgomery as he has some real interesting fish stories, especially the one about naked fishing. speechless-smiley-038.gif

We did raise some money for the Salvation Army as well as having some donations from members of food and clothing and for this we thank you all. :lol: Fishstick and I will be delivering this very soon.

Nov25001_800x600.jpg

Nov25002_800x600.jpg

Nov25003_800x600.jpg

Nov25004_800x600.jpg

Nov25005_800x600.jpg

Nov25006_800x600.jpg

Now that I am awake. I did want to add that not only did I enjoy seeing all of you again, and meeting some new people, I had the pleasure of meeting Joe Montgomery for the first time. What a delightful man he is. Perhaps he could do a talk at the next swill?

That’s all

was a great time for sure..nice to meet some new faces as well..and thanks to the ladies who came along..it was nice for my wife to have some people to talk to instead of it just turning out to be an evening of listening to the guys talk about fishing all night..looks like we had a decent turn out too..and everyone had a good time

OMG! You guys look like you had so much fun. I hope you all had a drink for me. :D

Was another great night out with the boys and ladies. Contrary to what some people think, I did not hip check Mr. Montgomery when he came in.

Smerch, I think you have a winner with mrs. Smerch.

Mrs. Smerch IS a winner indeed. I couldn't ask for a better step-mum.

Guest fishstick

Good time last night, wife and sticky jr. had alot of fun. Great to see the regulars out again, and some of the newer posters as well. Didn't seem to be as many of us as the last swill....either that, or I was seeing double the last time. ;)

Pizza and wings were plentiful and I'd like to thank Anthony and his staff for treating us well once again. :D

Hats off to all of those who brought in donations of all types for the homeless, Rick and I will be delivering it all later this week. Not really much else to add, except a few regulars were truly missed, due to personal things being taken care of, and it would be too hard to thank each and everyone of those who were there individually.

The pike-off prizes looked really sweet thanx to Boston and the Finnegan clan, but neither winner was present. I guess that Rick will hang onto them until he is notified by the winners.

Thank you Joe Montgomery....always nice to have someone with an endless amount of information there to keep peoples ears wide open. ;)

Guess that about sums it up....again, thank you to all who showed, including some posters from OFN. They fished the Upper yesterday, and decided to pop in. Nice folks. I am going to email their head honchos and see what kind of interest I can drum up for a multi-site BBQ in the summer which would benefit Sick Childrens Hospital either in Hamilton or Toronto. Now THAT would be a get-together. :D

great night ..... really nice to finally put a few faces to the names ;)

very interesting talking to so many different fisher-people !! :D

rick it was a pleasure to be a part of your get-together buddy :D

we wont name names , as to not forget anyone

thanks to everyone ;);)

joe and pauline

This was a great swill ....a little diff. with more time to intermingle & chat with everyone ! It was nice to see Joe Montgomery there. He will put on a great seminar on ice fishing at the club Jan,4/07 . The wings were the best ever ! :D to the owner & staff of the Lazy Lizzard ! It was great meeting more new people & I'm sure they will be back for more . Here are a few more pics .........

Joe Montgomery with Fango , Rick & IBC

Joe%20M.jpg

Joe & Pauline getting tickets from IBC....who is the blonde ??? ;)

IBC%20%20seller.jpg

Pope & other feasters enjoying the food

feasters.jpg

Looks like Brad is catching some shut-eye , but only a wink :D

more%20feasters.jpg

The Fishsticks & Jeetmucks were enjoying it all !

more%20partiers.jpg

Mrs . JJ ....won the 50 - 50 draw ....nice going ! Jeets' little lady is out cold,,,,,, ;)

mrs%20JJ%20wins.jpg

Doc thought it was Halloween ....great colours !

the%20doctor.jpg

Looks like it was a good time guys and gals. Sorry I could not be there. Made a long run to North Bay. Bought a Clam 6500. Looked at a quad. But waiting for answer. Might need a trailer Gene. God works in mysterious ways. Good fishing.Scottydog

;):D;)

Guest Jeetmuck

It was a great time, good conversation and some really good eats. As always it's nice to get together with everyone and meet some new people. Looking forward to the next one.

:)B) Well It lokks like this one was the best one yet. :) Sorry I had to miss this one but did not get in from Alabama till 11.00 sat night.I hope we have another one soon because these trophy's for the Fishing Niagara Bass Tourny are starting to collect dust and are just waiting for a new home :Gonefishing: Well one of them anyway :D . Glad you all had a great time at the Swilly won't miss the next one for sure. Catfish

Archived