Merry xmas to all my friends

Sirfishalot

Hi all ,Spending the holidays in Ottawa this year.No snow,no ice, about +5 out right now. To much to eat,to much to drink. NO FISHING :unsure:

Hope you all have a great holiday and a great start to the new year!!!!............Thom.

Back atcha Sirfishnotalot.

I may visit the boys in Port today just to chat for a few. Will bring a thermos of coffee to give the gals at T.H. a break. Might return with a pole tomorrow. Beware if you see me, I'll be peddling my warez. OFAH lootery tickets and G&F memberships :dunno: .

Might even take the time to try and catch one of Ody's browns. Yes I mean the kind with fins :unsure:

Happy Holidays guys. Hope everyone gets a line wet and hopefully a frying pan dirty. :blink:

Dan

Hey Thom , enjoy your holidays in Ottawa . I heard this is the first green xmas up there in many years and no ice at all ?? All that hot air up there from the Big House ? :unsure: It's 43F here right now.......crazy !

Hey Thom, Happy Holidays to you and yours as well,if you are in Ottawa and no ice, guess there is no ice at my trailer yet either, on the way home if ya take the 401 check and see if there is any ice for me at my camp :unsure: take the hwy62 cutoff north for about 20 minutes :blink:

Best wishes for the new year

Jack,Leanna,Laura,Paige,&Emily

Archived