COMING SOON

rick

I'll take a hat or 2... would beanies be something else that'll be available? (sorry, grew up on Rykert St. :rolleyes: )... few decals would be good aswell...

Any idea on when it'll be avaiable?

No beanies, but there is a teddy bear with a t-shirt.

15876477_F_tn.jpg

The store is ready to go but I wanted to order a few test products first before putting up the link just to make sure of the print quality, hopefully they will be in this week.

BTW, for the first 30 days that the store is open I'll be donating $1 U.S. of every product sold to the Red Cross for their Tidal Wave Fund. I've already made a personal donation and I encourage everyone to do the same. Cheers!

I thought about that, even had this logo with the falls in the background that bigfish1965 put together but decided against it mainly because there is so much more to fishing this area then just the big river.

That's why I went with them, I've heard good things about that company and I even have a friend who swears by the quality.

15876476_F_tn.jpg

This one is for Brians crazy animal.

yeah, like the logo aswell... wonder how the fish would look with gills and a mouth tho... afterall, it does have eyes :D

*has visions of having a bear on the rear deck of the car*----- *shudder* :rolleyes:

What colour do the thongs come in?

5758[/snapback]

Sorry, white only. Here's the description:

These thongs are made for strutting! Perfect for any type of low rise pants, these panties from American Apparel are made to fit low. Combed cotton baby rib with an exclusive high end woven trim makes these panties look and feel like no other.

*100% combed cotton baby rib

*Double-needle hemmed trim

*Super soft high end woven elastic trim

80_1.jpg80_2.jpg80_3.jpg

Just thought you might wanna know. :rolleyes:

Wow where did you pick up those out of date plastic mesh hats. Real retro.

The ball cap style are nice but the logo just doesn't grab my attention, Maybe more detail in the fish or make the lettering less block styla computer generated.. Just my 2cents.

Archived