COMING SOON

rick

Thanks for all the input guys. I knew not everyone would like the logo but that's ok, I think i'll stay with that design. I wanted to keep it a simple design to put on hats and shirts. As for the hats, everything is made to order so I didn't pick them up anywhere. No overhead that way.

As for the thongs, I don't think they come in a 38. (Thank God) :D If I started drifting Queenston and seen one of the guys wearing one, I would take up golf.

Guest bigfishbass

the stuff looks great..... good job....now about the thong thing.. :D If I see 50 guys in the niagara area fishing in thongs...i too will take up another sport like lawn bowling or something. :) and if you really want to wear the thong out for the world to see ...PLEASE post your location so I can stay far way LOL.... thanks rick for the great job....when do you think the stuff will be up for grabs....and how much .... :-)

thanks rick for the great job....when do you think the stuff will be up for grabs....and how much .... :-)

I ordered a couple of things just to see what the colour quality is like and hopefully they will come in sometime later this week. If all is well the store will be up that same day. As for pricing the company I am using sets a base price for everything and I do a markup of how much I want, probably a buck for every product but nothing is finalized yet, and because there are about 40 products so far I can't post the prices anyway.

Spanky is more of a "Comando Angler" anyways.  :huh:

5925[/snapback]

That's right... think i just found what my next tattoo will be, right on my butt... "hey, look i can make the fish swim" :D

Guest bigfishbass

did someone say "DARE" lol..... here we go... double dog dare ya....who's gonna be the first one.... and that could be the cover of the calander.....

Guest bigfishbass

there are plenty of women who fish that I know.... but would I want them in a calander LOL... (no offence to any of them).... we could sell the calander to raise funds.... you know like the firefighters do.... except fishing..... that would be a sight LOL... come to think of it... we may lose money if I would be in it....

I'm still waiting for my test products to come in but considering they are coming from California, it will probably be another week or so.

I've been playing around with the shirts a bit in the store and decided that instead of having the logo in the center, most will have a pocket design, and also put the fish on the back of most of the shirts. Tell me what you think.

15876407_F_tn.jpg15876407_B_tn.jpg

Guest Brad_c

shirt looks great Rick!

i like the simplicity of it, myself i would prefer the front logo centered but it dosnt really matter a whole lot, and i like the back logo too thats a nice touch... will there be colors other than white??? white will show alot of stains after a while, especially if you wear it while fishing... lol

brad

There are several styles of shirts and there is a grey t-shirt as well. The logo can be centered if you wish but that would mean changing it in the store before you placed your order. Not a big problem.

Archived