updated fishing date for scugog

Guest cplummer

Guest cplummer

the 12th was changed to the weekend of the 15th cause i'm booking the entire weekend off work !!!!! whoever wants to come e-mail me or post on here so plans can be made .I will be staying at a motel for sat night so i can fish sun and be fresh for the ride home ..Walleye , muskie and perch..... leaving fri night at about 2am ...

thanks. cliff...

Guest cplummer

since i got a few e-mails regarding comming to scugog maybe we can do a 10 dollar derby if we get 20 guys winner take all for the biggest walleye ( sat only)

thanks cliff...

Guest ICECAP
scugog here we come      wOOt........

yes i'm going regardless

cliff...

5985[/snapback]

Hello cplummer,

I'll join you on Scugog. I am scheduled to do my gun/hunting liscense on the 15th, but I be glad to join you on Scugog on Sunday morning. Stay in touch.

By the way, if you're gonna use minnows, let me know. I know a place on Jane St. just south of the 401 where you can buy shinner minnows for a cheap price.

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

is there any more people welcome to come ?

I would love to get out on to the hard stuff as i am getting sick of the float fishing.the need for change if you know what I mean. well if I am welcome please let me know

Fin "s" fisher

Guest cplummer

theres always room fins, actually i have a guy from hamilton comming up maybe you can car pool with him? the cheaper the better!! i am gonna do the derby thing sat and sun for those interested 10 dollar entry winner take all both days (biggest walleye). So far i have e-mails from aprox 24 people regarding the trip so lets hope the weather gets cold..right now theres 12" of ice but i don't like wearing waders while ice fishing (it's a personal thing).....

cliff...

Guest Jeetmuck

Hey Fin "S" Fisher,

I am from Hamilton and heading for the day on Saturday. Email me if you are interesting in riding up. Since this was Cliff's idea I was waiting for him to reply before I answered.

Take it easy,

JM

Guest cplummer

thanks JM the more the guys talk about the trip the easier this gets for me...we all need a good feed of walleye !!! lets go..........

cliff...

i have a great spot for free minnows all ya need is a minnow net i'll show you where to get them if anyones interested..

cliff...

6246[/snapback]

Sure cliff...let me in on the big secret....send me a message or email!!

Guest ICECAP
Hello ICECAP!

I am heading up also, friday some time!  I will be staying in Pickering!  Do you have directions to the minnow place?

6098[/snapback]

401 east

Exit Jane St.

South on Jane St

look for a Tackle shop on your right shortly after getting off the highway. Its in the same plaza as the Esso gas station.

401 east

Exit Jane St.

South on Jane St

look for a Tackle shop on your right shortly after getting off the highway.  Its in the same plaza as the Esso gas station.

6252[/snapback]

Thanks alot ICECAP!!!

Guest FIN "S" FISHER
Hey Fin "S" Fisher,

I am from Hamilton and heading for the day on Saturday.  Email me if you are interesting in riding up.  Since this was Cliff's idea I was waiting for him to reply before I answered.

Take it easy,

JM

6159[/snapback]

Jeetmuck I am very intrested in car pooling with you. sounds great. Im not much of a walleye fisher man but have caught them there before. I love to ice fish.we will have to get a hold of eachother some how. I left my phone number for you in your personal messages.

thank you !

FIN "S" FISHER :D

Guest Jeetmuck

Hey Fins,

Got your message. Not a problem. I will give a call Tuesday evening to set things up. I am fishing all weekend and won't be back until Monday.

Take it easy,

JM

Guest cplummer

we'll spread em out well tommy :-) besides most parts of the lake see skidooz all day long!! it don't seem to scare em the least bit besides there are only a handfull going up i will ask for conformation to see whos really going by wed... so all who are going 100% sure please post or leave me an e-mail message and if possible a cell # so i can call you all on friday..

thanks cliff...

Archived