updated fishing date for scugog

Guest cplummer

Guest Jeetmuck

Hey Kirk,

I may have room for one more but won't be sure until Wednesday from a buddy of mine. Shoot me an email (addy in my profile) and by Wednesday, I can let you know. That's the best I can offer at this moment.

I am definitely going on Saturday for the day, probably not heading back for home until after the night bite is over. Family commitment on Sunday.

Will be trying to convoy with Cliff if we can arrange a spot along the way to meet.

Talk to you soon,

JM

Hey tommy...are you in the falls? Cliff told me a great place to get minnows on the canal! But I don't have a minnow pale or bucket to transport them to scugog! Plus the woman would kill me if I had them in the car anyways! I will go get them if somebody can bring them to scugog!

Guest cplummer

i would get enough minnows for all of us but it seems i may need a big a$$ coleman cooler the minnow spot you get 100"s per scoop so don't over due your limit :-) ... they would only die!!! i am still waiting on cell #'s from some of you that are going !! please e-mail them to me A.S.A.P. so i can make sure we all have a warm shelter and a ride!! i'll make the calls on friday..

thanks cliff...

Guest cplummer

last call for those wanting to bang the walleyes guys e-mail me your # or cell #'s lets get out and have a blast !!!!!! derby time for those interested!!! thursday is last call............

cliff...

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

whooot whooot ! fishin gear all ready to go ,I ws so excited the night I talked to jeetmuck, to confirm i was gotng i didnt sleep all thursday night .Man had a long day at work beause it .

BRING ON THE EYES>PEARCH WHATEVER BITES JUST GLAD TO BE GOING>

Guest bradley_p

Man tomorrow is going to be one of the longest days at work eh Tommy and Berry.

Its going to be really hard to sleep for the next few night i cant wait to get back out on the hard water. hope everone has fun and i believe we are meeting at Tim Hortons in Port Perry around 4am am on Saterday. if you guy wish to meet us there. Im driving with Cliff. im driving a 1995 Monte Carlo red in color with a black hood. I will confirm with Cliff about meeting at Tim's

brad

Guest cplummer
HI Cliff! Thanks for the invite, You have mail

6748[/snapback]

buddy said he would share a room there so it's cheaper he has the room booked so we all good! ok a bit of a change .. we will be there at 4 am port perry timmys i have your cell # so @ 4am i'll call u if i don't see you..

cliff...

Archived