Saturday on Simcoe, anybody going?

Sirfishalot

Hey Sirfish...........I'm hoping to go perching on the rec. bay.....a little closer than Cooks Bay ! :lol: How about checking the ice for me Thom ? Anyone venture out there yet ?

Het smerch, I still wouldn't venture out there yet. There might be a chance by the weekend ........I said might. only a couple of inches right now . There were a few open spots still yesterday and still open by the bridge . I will give you an accurate report friday after work. Keep your ears open....Thom

Guest canadadude

im going for sure .out from gilford.if u see a yellow windbreak thats me stop by say hello.just hope theres enough ice that i can set it up.good luck!

You should have no problem lots of ice now and making ice!!!! Cooks is good with 5" as of yesturday and should be closer to 8" by the weekend with this deep freeze were getting now :rolleyes:

me and my bro (kevin B ) and my dad n grandfather have booked a trip with whitey this coming monday the 29th. hope we get into some jumbos good luck to all whos goin i bet its gunna be busy this weekend :rolleyes:

hey pope i would love to get out saterday. today i went to fishing world to pick up a hand auger n some line etc. i talked to a guy workin there named steve he was sayin that this weekend might be tough fishing with the east wind and low pressure system :blush: . also it would be a good idea to pick up some maggots/waxworms. they can last longer/catch more fish per worm and you can get back down the hole sooner and keep the fish under ya. :lol:

Archived