Dunnville Sat.......

jhm123452000

Well I hit Dunnville by the dam.........caught all 7 of my walleye this morning and 2 catfish........nothing at all tonight.........6 of my walleye were caught on a Nils.......and 1 on a buckshot......

225934011.jpg

225934111.jpg

225934189.jpg

225934067.jpg

225932529.jpg

225932459.jpg

225934234.jpg

Had 3 keeper out of the bunch the rest were dinks...........JHM :blink::lol:

hey thanks for sharing in the day, for those who like to eat it, the cold water make for some good eats with the channel cats, might not have been the size of the pickerel you wanted, but nice to see a couple different year classes of fish for sure, great signs of a healthy population. I see you brought the Vex out, do you think that helps alot with the catch ratio?

It definitely helps JWL.......................There was 1 other guy out this morning we were fishing almost side by side and he never caught any walleye.........................Without it I still would have got some walleye but I doubt all 7.............JHM :blink: .........

Hey JHM ....looks like you had lots of action today . I believe you are now allowed to keep 6 walleye a day from Erie and Dunnville below the dam . I wouldn't want to see to many dinks being taken . I think it was last year I heard they wanted a 14" min. for walleye , then they talked about slot changes and then they removed the slot at Quinte altogether except keeping only one trophy over 25" . I wonder what's in store in the "new" reg books "if" they ever get printed . I'll have to get down there & get a few of them cats & eyes . In a few days we should have better ice .

Hey canadadude .....Thanks for the no comment........and could you hurry up and post about another slow day at Port D "pictureless of course " .........I really love to read those.........Thanks JHM........LOL..........Time for me to go get some more baby eyes.......... :blink::lol: .........And thanks for the Vex by the way it marks those tiny little eyes so good.........LOL

Hey Steve I seen you out there I was just cold and it was a long day out there.........I was out there from early morning til dark.......except for a couple hours..........I'd love to learn about those honey holes down river................LOL..........JHM :rolleyes: ...............I'll be out there all week...........most likely all day Mon and tues.............I'll be by the store to buy a orange jigging rapala if you have any............

Good Job on the eye's, I think I came out and talked to you on Saturday night. I was with my buddy, I fished closer to the dam then you did. I made out alright on Saturday night. Tonight we did much better. I caught 5 tonight and kept 3, my buddy caught 4 and kept 3. I will post pictures when I get a chance.

Archived