Year End Review

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Over 95% of all the fish I caught were released.

No Niagara Bar Lake Trout in 2004

Lake Trout Over 100,biggest 12lbs

12lber3.jpg

Pacific Salmon 300-400,Biggest 22lbs

Big_Fish.jpg

Guests put another 100 in the boat,there biggest 22lbs

Lakeshore

Lakeshores_fish.jpg

FullofGas

Salmonfullofit0831st.jpg

OldGuy

Old_Guy1.jpg

Brown Trout 4,

bt.jpg

Steelhead 2,Biggest 8lbs

Steelhead0920.jpg

Walleye 2,Biggest 9lbs.

LerieWalleye0923.jpg

Perch 1

Perch1029.jpg

SM Bass 4

ShitheadErie1123.jpg

Muskie 3

Feb25thmuskey3.jpg

Sheephead,way to many

Shithead0927Erie.jpg

Coho 1

Do to health reason I never did make it down to the Bar. Last year I must have been down there 40 times Nov.-Dec.

For you viewing pleasure There 5 albums full of fishing pic.

http://www.laketrout2.com/

Guest bigfishbass

what a productive year for ya Brian... way to go... I just wish I was that lucky....or had that time to dedicate.....one day i guess... when the kids get old...er.... LOL

Hey Brian

Great shots, I remember amost them all , your reports were a breath of fresh air last Feb....while we were stuck in the office or looking down a eight hole hoping for a 11 inch crappie your were landing awsome lakers :worthy: .....I hope to be in next years photo review :D:D:D

Guest chilli

I'm sorry i never got out with you Brian. I've been wondering where you've been. I think your reports have been selling alot of boats. I know I've been dreaming of owning one since starting to read your posts. Let me know when your back in action and I'll make time to go and bring a large thermos of chili.

what a productive year for ya Brian... way to go... I just wish I was that lucky....or had that time to dedicate.....one day i guess... when the kids get old...er.... LOL

5902[/snapback]

Thats all it was, time spent on the water,and some good info from D. Day and lots and lots of tackel bought at Fishinniagara.

Chilli

Funny you should mention that about selling more boats,Tim at Nicholl's was telling me he's had alot of ppl in looking at his Legends and mentioning that they have seen a legend on the Lower Niagara with 2 engines. Guess I should have got the deal Denis got :Gonefishing:

The last time I saw you and your son was the last day I had the Avro Arrow out,I felt guilty afterwards,I should have taken you both out for Sea trials,after all the young fellow already had his Life Jacket on!

Don't know if I will get out this Winter,maybe in March,I will let you know,for sure we need to get out in April after the Browns and Salmon.

Brian.......a word of caution......about Chilli's chili......If you have any roids......you won't have them after eating that stuff :Gonefishing: ....They don't call him Chilli for nothing :lol:

Brian.......a word of caution......about  Chilli's chili......If you have any roids......you won't have them after eating that stuff  :Gonefishing: ....They don't call him Chilli for nothing  :lol:

6004[/snapback]

Oh I won't be eating that stuff,yes I have roids,working with steel most of my life,and sitting on it in the winter not a good combo.

Brian, excellent work, those additional pictures were awesome.

I just wish I had more time to fish. With number three on the way some time in August, I will be up to my armpits in diapers until I'm 40.

Thanks for adding the pic, brings back wonderful memories. I cant wait till the spring so we can go out again.

Mario

Brian, excellent work, those additional pictures were awesome.

I just wish I had more time to fish.  With number three on the way some time in August, I will be up to my armpits in diapers until I'm 40.

Thanks for adding the pic, brings back wonderful memories.  I cant wait till the spring so we can go out again.

Mario

6039[/snapback]

hehe SNIP SNIP :Gonefishing:

Yes Mario we will be the only World Champions out there. My Red Sox jacket arrived the other day :lol:

Yeah excellent, you in the jacket and me in the sweater and the hat.

You bet about the SNIP SNIP

I already told my wife that after she gives birth, I will just slide onto the table, and have them cut me and stich me up too.

Thay way we can both recover together.

Nothing says I love you like getting you testicles worked over with a scalpel.

Nothing says I love you like getting you testicles worked over with a scalpel.

6050[/snapback]

Thats true you know.

I also have a new addition to the boat. A Red Sox World Series Flag. :unsure:

Archived