More ice pics

Sirfishalot

Great pictures Sirfish ! I think the dog is saying "hurry up ,take the dam pic.....it's cold on the boys " :rolleyes: .The second pic. is extra nice with the suns reflection on the ice ......and it still makes me shiver when I know how cold it is out there ! If we can lose that dam wind , it would be great to walk out a mile or so & get a few of those jumbo perch ! It looks like another very windy day tomorrow ....hope they are wrong .

Wow! Some real nice shots there Sirfish. Makes me miss home. :rolleyes: I agree with Pope..ur dog is beautiful. He looks like my Odin dog but he's all black...weighs about 120lbs. Does your big boy like to go out in the boat too?

Cheers~Mouse

Thanx guys and mouse :worthy: . wasn't to bad out there for the walk today. The boys name is Falkor. Pope, he is all of 7 yrs and hitting about 90 +lbs. (we'll see after this winter) :) and YES he does love the boat Mouse. When we go camping for example ,we used to go to Mowhawk bay where your Papa Smerch is located and all I had to say was "away you go ,go find the boat " and low and behold he would be sitting in it waiting to go out. Once when it was real hot out he started whining and I didn't pay attention so he picked up a piece of wood I had in the boat and dropped it overboard and then looked at me like ,well can I get it. I didn't get the words out of my mouth and he was overboard. he swam around for 45 min. while we drifted across Deseronto bay. Great memories and lots to come.

Our big lunkhead Odin loves the boat so much that if we DON'T take him he will swim out after us and we have to take him back to shore. Picture this...two people fishing in a 14' bass boat with a coke umbrella and a 120lb, black dog sitting in the middle. :worthy:

Our big lunkhead Odin loves the boat so much that if we DON'T take him he will swim out after us and we have to take him back to shore. Picture this...two people fishing in a 14' bass boat with a coke umbrella and a 120lb, black dog sitting in the middle. :worthy:

Hey Mouse, how come the picture of your dog looks like 6 pound Chihuahua :huh: is he on a strict diet???

Archived