12.JPG

so i set up and got this

16.JPG

then this

14.JPG

and this

15.JPG

lost 2 others and landed one more but it was raining to hard to get a pic

all in all had a great morning another guy showed you just before i was going to leave and he lost 2

so where was everone you all chicken of getting wet.. :lol::D lol

Guest chilli

Fullofgas I gotta get out with you soon. I'm off Wed/Thurs but not sure if I'll have the little one. I need instructions that never came with the rod. I'd be keeping that first one though. It looks delicious.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Fullofit

Nice fish bud,to bad you have to go back to work :lol:

Your not going to miss much for awhile,just got back from Denis's on a small buying trip,starting to see mud coming down the upper river!

EAST HALF Erie

GALE WARNING IN EFFECT

TONIGHT

SOUTHWEST WINDS TO 35 KNOTS. SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY. WAVES

IN ICE FREE AREAS 6 TO 8 FEET.

FRIDAY

SOUTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 25 KNOTS. WAVES 5 TO 7 FEET.

And 7 footers for Monday

It's getting worse now :( this morning was excellent conditions but things change quick with a good sw wind. Brian thanks for those links i'm gonna try posting now and if you can remember can you send me that color chart when you get the chance. Thanks again talk to you later. :Gonefishing:

Thanks Fullofgas...for the report, went down there tonight and got my very first ever steelhead, nice size too. Kept it and now I have to find a way to get a picture of me with it!! :Gonefishing: At least my skunk streak is over, thank god!!!

Bright green corky and a pink streamer, caught it like 5 minutes before I had to go! The fish is sitting in my bathtub right now, I wanna take a pic of it with me but I have no way of doing it, it sucks! Have to probebly wait until 10pm when the woman gets back!!

so i guess i'm the only 1 left who hasn't caught a steelie... i'd head down there tomorrow morn. but i gotta be at Pearson Airport for 9am.... gonna talk to the inlaws and hopefully grab their car so i can make it down threw the potholes :Gonefishing: hopefully first of next week :)

and chilli, bad bad images floating around my head... bad bad bad images :(

Archived