fishn today.jan 06

F,O,G

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Charlie if you won't to post pics of your catch, send them to me if you want, I can upload them to my site and send you the url for them.

bcuthbertson2@cogeco.ca

Or you can use this free Photo Hosting Site

Steelheadcd2.JPG

Steelhead_CD.JPG

I have tried the free hostin sites, they never work...and i tried to download them from my site and it never works...maybe I will send them to you from now on!! i will put your email in my address book!!

Guest chilli

I thought I was so smart and was giving you directions on how easy it was to post a picture from your site and just before I pressed "add reply" the tripod people jumped in and set me straight. Good thing Rick got away from them.

Ya it looks like you need some alternative web space. When you send everyone from here to see your picture on their web space it bogs up their bandwidth so they seem to have some sort of antilinking software. :Gonefishing:

Who is your internet provider. Most supply 10 megs of space with every email account.

Guest chilli

Hey fullofgas I think that's the first fish picture caught this year put up on the board. :( Way to go but it's about time guys. I know I've been trying but .....................never mind you've heard em all. :blahblah1:

Archived