Final Guest List for 07

Final List can be seen here: http://home.cogeco.ca/~fecc/

Yes we stole one from the G&F but Pheasants Forever is right up our ally.

Hope to see some of you come out for a meeting and no you don't need to stay for the general if you don't want. The main idea is to get information out to the public. Hopefully your not an expert in everything and you'll come out and learn something new.

Next meeting is April 3rd and the OFAH is sending their wildlife biologist to explain huntings place in conservation. Ed Reid has a program designed for non hunters to help them understand things like "carrying capacity" and how we have as a society have created conditions that require wildlife management.

May 1st we'll have Bill Spear and he'll tell you why you shouldn't plant certain plants and the damage we're doing unknowingly even though we're trying to help the environment by planting that tree :lol:

The list goes on and I'm asking you to please make these speakers efforts worth while by showing up and asking questions and then spreading the word about what you learned. :lol:

FECC

Dan

Chilli still waiting for you to email me the contact for Pheasant's Forever, so I can get in touch about about the feed plot mix ect..in relation to our pheasnt program and habitat developement/restoration. Must say that you sure did a great job getting a good mixed bag of guest speakers for the year,you hit 12 different subjects which is great, a new topic every month :):)

Archived