Wild TV

Guest Gill Finigan

Guest Gill Finigan

Anyone checked this out www.wildtv.ca

If you'd like to see a 24 fishing/hunting channel contact your cable or Sat provider and tell them you want them to carry Wild TV. If enough people speak up soon we all can be watching fishing 24/7

Here's there current show line up

A-way Outdoors

Angler and Hunter TV

Angler West

Archers Choice

Americana Outdoors

Babe Winkelman's Fish

Babe Winkelman's Hunt

Boat Test Reports

Bushnell Outdoors

Carolina Outdoors

Chevy Sportsman

David Hack's Saltwater Ventures

Dr.Buck Outdoors

Engle's Outdoor Experience

Epic Outdoors

Fishfull Thinking

Fishing Alberta

Fishing and Hunting Texas

Fishing With Bob Dillow

Fishing with Shelley and Courtney

Giant Whitetails

Go Hunt Outdoors

High Country TV

In-Fisherman TV

Inside Sportfishing

Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures

Lunkerville

Nice Fish

Northeast Angling

Officially Rugged With RD

On the Water and in the Woods with Cody and Cody

Outdoor Magazine TV

Pacific Expeditions

Penn's Woods

Quebec Adventures

Realtree - Just Hunting

Reel Sexy

Rusty Faulk

Rut and Strut Outdoors

Salt Water Adventures

Simply Fishing

Southern Outdoor Experiences

Sportfishing on the Fly

Steve's Outdoor Adventures

Strategies for Outdoor Success

The American Outdoorsman

The Complete Angler

The Outdoor Quest

The Sporting Chef

Track & Trail Adventures

Urban Outdoor Adventures

Wild Extremes/ Wild Serenade Productions Inc.

World of Hunting

mmmm In-Fisherman *drool*

Guest Brad_c

That line-up looks great gill i should give my cable provider a call and see if they will be offering it in the near future, i already watch some of the shows like in-fisherman, but having it on regularly would be great... :(

Brad

Guest bigfishbass

i'm in... i was just saying that to a guy i work with... wouldn't it be great if ... and here it is... i'll be calling... does DTV offer that channel?

I'll be calling Bell. Especially if it doesn't offer the Dime Store Fisherman. How do they catch anything with that LOUD mouth screeming like an infomercial?

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
that one was still better then Fishing with Smelly and Corkie

6416[/snapback]

But they are easier on the eyes and ears the the Dime Bag guys!!

Could you imagine going to a camp for some peace and quite and the Dime Bag guys show up.

This looks pretty cool. Hopefully something will happen with this channel, i'm getting tired of the same 6 shows with what seems to be thy're 6 episodes on my expressview. Does this apply to all the satalite companies??

Duke

Guest Gill Finigan

Tommy..Bassmasters will be on TSN.. TSN is owned by ESPN which also owns Bassmasters...all one big happy family

As for Wild TV is an Alberta company, but they want to spread out national. If you have satalite contact them also. I have Starchoice and i emailed them.

Had a guy at my door last night selling Star Choice satilite tv . The offer was over 150 channels for $34 a month ....pay $1 for the system , free install, & 100% digital . Lots of stuff to add on if you prefer like sports or Hustler :lol: ....Is that Wild tv your talking about ? :) A little fishy to me :lol:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Tommy..Bassmasters will be on TSN.. TSN is owned by ESPN which also owns Bassmasters...all one big happy family

As for Wild TV is an Alberta company, but they want to spread out national. If you have satalite contact them also. I have Starchoice and i emailed  them.

6625[/snapback]

Gill I thought TSN was owned by CTV?

Guest Gill Finigan

Used to be, but ESPN to over majority holdings in it a couple years ago. If you remember when they revamped the set and look of sportsdesk. That's when ESPN moved in

:D TSN is still a Canadian owned station (at least the majority of it is). ESPN is only a 30% shareholder in TSN. The majority (70%) is owned by Bell Globemedia Inc which also owns CTV & it's affilates, OLN (Outdoor Life Network), Discovery Channel & a whole lot of other channels as well.

Archived