Make A Wish

denis

Just wondering if any of you guys from the board are fishing it this year? You can still register the day of the tournie but you need to be at the Small boat for about 5am blastoff is 7am. Last year we had to stay inside the breakwall because it was a little choppy hopefully this year the lake will play nice. Hope to see some of you guys out there :blink: I know I can't wait it's the first bass trip of the year for me :D

Hey Dennis: YUP will be there, They are calling for 1 to 3' waves coming out of the S/W But that could change by the morning blast.Don't look for the Berkley boat I will be incostumed-smiley-013.gifmode. Good luck see you there.

Hey Dennis: YUP will be there, They are calling for 1 to 3' waves coming out of the S/W But that could change by the morning blast.Don't look for the Berkley boat I will be incostumed-smiley-013.gifmode. Good luck see you there.

Sounds good see ya there :D

Guest ranger79com

I actually am one of the origional six members of the Millennium Bassmasters in New York. We do really appreciate all of the participation from all. If anyone needs any hints just message me and I will do what I can.

I actually am one of the origional six members of the Millennium Bassmasters in New York. We do really appreciate all of the participation from all. If anyone needs any hints just message me and I will do what I can.

The Millenium crew puts on the best run bass tournies on lake erie for sure :D

We didn't stick around but we also had no fish to weight in :lol: Caught lots of small fish in the 19 to 19 3/4 inch range :lol: Still great to be back outon the water even if it got a little bumpy near the end :Gonefishing:

Hey All: Just received this pic of our 2nd place finish also 3rd overall big fish win in the 2007 Buffalo Millinium Make-A-Wish tourny on sat,I will post the results when I receive them but thought you all would like to see this pic. I would like to thank my partner John Stathakos for a great wet day :o:worthy: Out of the 85 boats that showed up atleast 12 Canadians finished in the top 15 paybacks great showing from our Canadian anglers.

med_gallery_51_33_1610233.jpg

Archived