Digital Camera sale

Guest chilli

Ha Ha how much did you pay? XS Cargo has some cheapies good enough for fish poses on for $25 :D They look real cheap and hold 8 megs (plenty for one day of fishing). XS Cargo is in St Kitts on Bunting & Welland Ave in the Commisso's plaza. It's where Beaver Lumber used to be. (you know the place you could buy wooden tampons) :lol:

Just got our first digi. camera (BestBuy) for $200. Its a Kodak Easy Share & has a3x opt.zoom & 3.1megs . Even has a movie mode with sound . Bought a 256mb card & a battery charger with 4 AA batteries . All set now , just have to get some practice since using my big slr Canon with big heavy zooms etc.for 25years! Got a nice shot of a big lake sucker I caught at Port D. today on a ROE BAG ! :D Maybe because that roe bag stunk so much? :D or was it the water visability of 1mm :lol:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

smerchly

Did you get the docking port with the camera,it uploads your photos to your puter I have the Kodak 5MB model,it came with software to cut down the picture sizes also,it's idiot proof but not Buddy proof :lol:

Docking_Port.jpg

LOL Brian.....so now your dog has gone from eating chicken bones to camera equipment ! Glad to see Buddy has joined the digital age ! :) I didn't get the dock yet , I have a new printer-scanner I haven't even set up yet....and i was told the docks do go on sale and will look at the advantages of the dock verses the printer . Brian, your just going to have to break down and buy some dog food for that poor doggie ! B)

Guest fishmaster

LoL .sorryChilli i never usally go cheap .you pay for what you get as i have seen in the past .i got a Olympus 300 3.2 and i think it work's very well as far as i no for now .the women at Furture Shop told me for fishing it was the best way to go all weatherwater res .Salmon slime no problem she said i said sold got a 2 year over the counter warnt batt charger card ..out the door for $390.00.now all i need is time from the bait shop .spring will be her soon and i will be salmon full blast .

LOL Brian.....so now your dog has gone from eating chicken bones to camera equipment ! 

6831[/snapback]

Bones!!! He ate a whole chicken a couple weeks back.

smerchly

Buddy only ate the cable that goes from the port to the puter. One day it worked the next day it didn't. I uninstall and reinstall the software several times then I looked and the cable was bit in half.

He also gets blamed for things he doesn't do. I was up to Barry Bay a couple years ago for an Avro Arrow Gala. I thought I put my camera in the carrying case on my belt but it wasn't locked and it fell out onto the pavement, it worked for awhile but then it was history. I was told when I bought it that dropping it was not covered in the warranty. So of I go to future shop,telling them I have know idea why it doesn't work. Wife asked,I told her Buddy pulled it down off of the puter table.

Warranty states if it's not fixed in 30 days I get a new one! So..... I waited for 30+1 day. I go in looking mean that I haven't got my camera back,they were very sorry and would look into it. I got a call the next day to come back and get a replacement camera. Kodak had stopped making the 4 mb camera so I had to settle for the 5mb camera. B)

Guest cplummer

Brian .. don't you get the hint?????? maybe the dogs trying to tell you no more fishing without him?? i fished without my dog once she ate my sat.cable and my TV plug.I just mention fishin or campin she goes wild and i know she's a smart one and knows what i'm saying!! but when she hears the word NO she thinks thats an invite to eat my fishing rods ughhhhhhh ...

Chilli, cheaper isn't always better....a lot of the stuff at XS cargo is refurbished and can have reliability problems in the future, let alone a valid manufacturer warranty.

With new you have more peace of mind than a piece of junk.

Besides you can get good digital cams now for like 200 bucks from

Best Future Buy Shop.

6822[/snapback]

Yes Tommy that is why I put "cheapy" down and said it looks "cheap".

There are some here that can't afford streamers or pencil leads till payday so if this will temporarilly help them out then maby we'll see some more good fishing pictures on here.

With that a word of warning I recieved from an old wise man ( B) sorry Brian).

These things are to be treated like glass. Drop em once and they are done. Buy the $25 model and you'll no doubt be buying another next year but hopefully an upgraded one.

Brian I don't have a dock. I just plug it in and windows prompts the transfer. No software was necsessary. Smerchly didn't you just buy an all in one printer. I'll get down soon and make the transfer setup as easy as possible.

With that a word of warning I recieved from an old wise man ( B) sorry Brian).

6856[/snapback]

Chilli

With age comes wisdom,so they say. I just need to find it and I'm all set.

cplummer

Buddy has had 2 major operations in 2 years and he will only travel as far as the local Tim's and MacDonalds anything further he gets very upset,I guess he thinks he's heading for another operation. I don't know how the wife gets him to the vets,I'm banned there after the last operation.

Archived