Joey/Bassmaster12 is in the hospital

shandi

HAHA I've seen some of his nurses and the only one he got that was somewhat good looking was the guy that took his blood that he said looked like ricki gervais LOL. And that's a guy so you can only imagine what the female nurses look like

HAHA I've seen some of his nurses and the only one he got that was somewhat good looking was the guy that took his blood that he said looked like ricki gervais LOL. And that's a guy so you can only imagine what the female nurses look like

Remind me not to get hospital sick in Canada then...

well thanks everyone for the get well wishes, they still dont know what caused me to get sick, but they still got alot of blood cultures to take care of, Im still not doing well, but the doctor said im good to go home, I wont be out and about till next week I gotta recover still some problems with me.

Glad to see you made it out. I hate hospitals. How you manage like you do is beyond me. But all the better.

Now, when you're back to your old self (save us all!) we'll have to go out for some salmon or bows.

The General looks and smells like a pig sty .....go in to remove a sliver and walk out with the plague .....

Hey Joey.....the bass were hot to trot at the 12 today....I was thinking about you .....take care & we will get out there again soon . :Gonefishing:

I would be connected to so many wires, more than I was when I was in, also I have some sorta lung problem, that caused erratic breathing which was fun

I would be connected to so many wires, more than I was when I was in, also I have some sorta lung problem, that caused erratic breathing which was fun

[/quo

I think next time you're at the rootbeer river you should drink some of the water. I will pay you 6 bucks to do it lol. we should make a game called "what will joey get next?" place bets or something. Just kidding joey. I'm glad you are starting to feel better because you looked so sick in the hospital and it was sad :unsure:

Archived