1:30 Am

bigugli

Those for sale? :)

Ya wanna get pickled Cliff ? lol ....Those pickles look real good Bruce .I put them on cold cut meat sandwiches and on the side for egg or cheese sandwiches .

In summer, canning takes place every week , and goes almost right up to Christmas. I like to know just what I am feeding my body. None of them 10 syllable , hyphenated chemical properties if I can help it.

This wee, Dills.

DSCN4417_zps1cce4b63.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Having tried Bruce's salsa I can vouch for the quality and flavour. Yummmmm.

On that note, I recently was given a jar of salsa made with ghost peppers. I think they have you beat in the heat department, Bruce!

I ain't cooking nothing that includes ingredients designed and developed for weapons grade tear gas.

I ain't cooking nothing that includes ingredients designed and developed for weapons grade tear gas.

Ha .....I never could eat anything hotter than reg. mustard . Horse radish on my steak-on-a-bun brought tears to my eyes and smoke from the rear deck ! Salt & pepper is the norm for my tongue these days . Your MILD salsa is just fine Bruce .....very tasty treat !

Bruce, we should do a trade, I have several jars 20 total, of hot peppers I jarred this summer. Pickled cayenne.... They will make your eyes water ;) but still taste good.... Great for chilli or spaghetti sauce or just to chomp down on if so inclined...

Two peppers for two pickles?

G

Here is tonight's installment, now in progress.

DSCN4425_zps70651522.jpg

Bruce, we should do a trade, I have several jars 20 total, of hot peppers I jarred this summer. Pickled cayenne.... They will make your eyes water ;) but still taste good.... Great for chilli or spaghetti sauce or just to chomp down on if so inclined...

Two peppers for two pickles?

G

Already did down 2 cases of hot peppers. Just waiting for the habaneros to ripen.

Every try pickled green beans? Recently became one of my favorites.

bigugli,

I'm having trouble finding the check-out on your on-line pickle store?

I've never pickled beans before. My buddy grows European flat beans, and I stash a 1/2 bushel in the freezer.

As for the check-out, we can always meet up. I've been taking orders for salsa and pickles for a few years now.

Archived