how's every ones season going so far

gunner-2

So far my waterfowl season has been ok still not to much has been happening i have shot about 30 birds so far m eer season hasn't started yet but will be starting soon how is every one else making out 

Guest brookie slayer

Been on the stand 4 or 5 times....a decent doe came right underneath me the other night..didn't shoot...seeing does..no bucks yet... every time I can hunt it's been windy as hell...seems to be a fair amount of deer this year...now if i can just keep out the poachers....?

Only been out 1 time so far for ducks. Was a beautiful day. Only got 2 shots off all day and they were more to feel better about sitting in the boat all day than they were to hit the ducks. They were way to high. Hopefully November will be a better month. And December is shotgun controlled deer for me, fingers crossed. Glad your having a good waterfoul season so far gunner

Gunner, 30 birds sounds like a good season to me, let alone a start! Would like to get out for ducks but not sure if it will happen this year. Will be in the controlled hunt next week and then down to N.Y. for the rifle opener on the Nov. 19th for the weekend, and likely a second weekend at the beginning of December. Still have to post some pics from our Sept moose hunt but our "camp photographer" is having technical difficulties in downloading from his camera.

30 birds is good but thats with me and 2 others so thats around 15 birds each out of one month so it's pretty slow hope things pick up this month good luck to every one in the November deer hunt

• 1 month later...

Yes my buddy shot a MONSTER of a buck, Im not going to hex him, but he should win or b top 2 Erie tracker buck contest .

Still trying to fill doe tag, was out fri nite 9 doe's  could not get them in for the shot

Good stuff Slevin!  I got my first deer of the season this weekend in NY. I still have a buck and a doe left for the remainder of archer back home here.

Genec, you can have up to 6 additional dear seals in Ontario, in addition to the tag you get with your deer license.

Archived