Port Dalhousie Kids Day Sat Sept 15

The_Fish_Dawg

Just a heads up/reminder that this Sat is the St Catharines Game and Fish Association's annual Free Kids Fishing day in Port Dalhousie.

Anyone interested and available to help out with prep and set up can meet at the clubhouse Thurs and Fri evenings and on Sat morning at 7am. Community service hours available for students!

More info here

https://scgfa.ca/event/kids-day/

According top the grandkiids it was a great day. Regretably I was a no show with it being harvest time, etc....  All 4 made out like bandits by day's end placing in the top 10 for their age groups.Thank you SCG&F for a great event.

Congrats to the kiddies !  There was a good turnout , saw a few fish caught near the lighthouse ...  gobies & rock bass . Some came from the USA to join in .  Good idea to make it a September event .

I brought my boys down and had they had a great time. Like above we got gobys and rock bass but I heard of some sheephead and silver bass being caught as well.

It was a great day. Thanks to all the volunteers and all who help put on this great event.

Archived