All you DUI E-Bikers ...

Snags

... Might be time to put them away for the season and take a cab ... almost got hit by one today because they had no intentions of stopping at a red light (and probably couldn't) with the slush on the road ... you may not care about your life ... but don't ruin mine by running into me while I am driving because your vehicle can't handle the conditions.  You don't see any motorcyclists out there once the weather turns to what we had today, let alone when there is rain.

Rant over.  Put the e-bikes away, their season is done.

1 hour ago, Snags said:

Put the e-bikes away, their season is done. 

Not on my street Snags .....They like Walmart !!    At least make themselves more visible , they don't sound like a Harley !   

8 hours ago, Snags said:

All the better so your friends don't see you riding one.

My point exactly snags,  they come bolting out the shadows like they're on a suicide mission. 

Just reading Daily Mail where they have been having a lot of crime by Ebikers in London England . The cops are now knocking these robbers from their bikes using their vehicles , and of course the snowflakes are complaining about police brutality  . Give it a look see , hilarious watching these Ebike thugs being tossed high in the air !!     :lol:

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

Just reading Daily Mail where they have been having a lot of crime by Ebikers in London England . The cops are now knocking these robbers from their bikes using their vehicles , and of course the snowflakes are complaining about police brutality  . Give it a look see , hilarious watching these Ebike thugs being tossed high in the air !!     :lol:

I don't think they're ebikes smerch,  just little 125cc petrol scooters,  they've been at it for while now so it's still hilarious 

The news reports are calling them mopeds , but as you say they look like small gas scooters in the videos , which I assume can go much faster than an Ebike .  The cops can catch up to them and send them flying  !  And it seems to be working well , cutting down the crime rate from these gangs .

Here is a topic that really gets my goat .. and would almost make me get kicked off this site I just joined back up on today with my comments..specially when you see the custom duo beer carriers some of these #!÷×% pull up to the beer store with ... I am a Harley rider whom has paid my fair share of insurance to pull up beside someone on a city street going the same speed as me... but not obeying the rules of the road... what happens when one of these uninsured idiots takes someone like me out? 

Ya for real.i had a piece of #!$@% useless uncle that o.d. on drugs a while ago and he had an e-bike he was running around town dropping drugs off with a back pack on while high and drunk.worst part was he was getting a disability cheque because he couldn't get off the drugs and was Perfectly capable of working but wouldn't.idiots like this on the road and i have to wear a seatbelt , get an e-test ,pay insurance ,cant drink and drive not that i want to but still .its ridiculous.i would lose my liscense if i hit one of them but if they ran into me nothing would happen!

What happens if a drunk ( or sober) driving an e-bike runs into the side of your car or really hurts a pedestrian or child riding a bike , etc .? Who pays ? The e-bikes zoom down my street at a good clip , and are silent .  Maybe they should not be able to go more than 30 km. , always have lights on , and drivers lit up like a xmas tree . When I ride my bicycle I wear bright clothes .....not nice to have a truck run you down while he/she is texting on the phone......   :unsure:

Well that's because old people have a harder time jumping out of the way... and the bright clothes help make it easier to find you if you get lost when you go for a ride after matlock 😲😁😇.... that's not to mention these same e#ards riding down the shoulder on places like hwy 3... it just irks me because us motorcycle owners pay the brunt for these e diots 

Saw a YOUNG e-biker going down the street while texting ......some day he might meet up with a guy backing out of his driveway .....hope his phone is ok....:P

Archived