Carp are bittin!

Gaza321

IMG_0841.jpgIMG_0844.jpgWas out for a fish today with my sister I didn't catch anything she caught two carp and two cats she didn't want to hold them so I had to for the pictures Haha. First one was about 15lbs second one was 10lbs. Not bad for her first carp ever!

I see the water level is up ...you might need a longer handle on the net when the water drops  ....don't fall in there ...3' of water and 6 ft. of mud  lol

Might get out tomorrow for carp and ???  ....sometimes the worm beats the corn  ....and later , I'll be using the old puff corn/oat mix.

You sure are showing Bubba how to catch'em  !  B)

3 hours ago, Gaza321 said:

IMG_0841.jpgIMG_0844.jpgWas out for a fish today with my sister I didn't catch anything she caught two carp and two cats she didn't want to hold them so I had to for the pictures Haha. First one was about 15lbs second one was 10lbs. Not bad for her first carp ever!

I taught them well!!

46 minutes ago, Bubba14 said:

I taught them well!!

Must have if brother and sis hang out..let alone fish together 😆... unless the real story is they where fighting over a picture and sister ended up in the drink 😮....nice going on the day

Archived