Duck hunting

kgm

Well, just over a month till the season opens. Anyone getting excited yet?  I cant wait. Looking for different spots this year, as last year was tough for me. Cant wait to give it a go!

Ya it's coming fast not to excited this year after losing my dog but i'm trying to snap out of it hope my spot has ducks around a little better then last year if things look good this year we will have to hook up make up for last years hunt lol

20 hours ago, kgm said:

Well, just over a month till the season opens. Anyone getting excited yet?  I cant wait. Looking for different spots this year, as last year was tough for me. Cant wait to give it a go!

1 hour ago, gunner-2 said:

Ya it's coming fast not to excited this year after losing my dog but i'm trying to snap out of it hope my spot has ducks around a little better then last year if things look good this year we will have to hook up make up for last years hunt lol

I'm sure it will be tough getting back into  your groove without your dog, but once your out there and ducks are flying I'm sure you'll be right back at it.  I'm up for hunting with you again for sure. I will make sure to be available before it gets icy out this year though. Lol

Hoping to get out. Need to find some decent spots this year. Back in the day used to have creeks and ponds I would hunt 3 or 4 times a week, Always came home with a couple mallards and woodies. Will have to invest in a duck boat one of these years and hit Long Point.

Archived