Store Flyers

smerchly

Sometimes we get them ,sometimes not ...Just checking out a few today , I see Princess Auto has some good prices on tick repellent $9.99 and I spotted a mechanics suit for $20 ....might be good for fishing ...long sleeves ,zipper front . Put it on over your clothes (spray it first) tuck the pant legs into the socks and take it off when you get to the water.....no place for ticks to get you except for the neck ...spray well !   :)

Checking other flyers , and I don't like to order on line or use the pickup way to get things , I see the prices are really going up on many items . Those leaf bags were only $1.99 per 5 bags a few years ago , then 2.99  , and today at Can.Tire they are $3.39 ( almost $4.with tax)  and their Sea Foam which I use for my boat , lawnmower , etc .is always 13.00 + T.  Princess A. & Home Hardware have sales on it for 8 to 10 bucks.  Like many ,I have saved up some cash by not buying much during the stores locked up , I want to go inside and shop !

I'm not sure if the tackle shops are open for walk ins , or if we can have fishing derbies etc.  ....hoping things will be near normal soon...  :Gonefishing:  

1 hour ago, мормышка said:

Everything curbside pick up unless selling groceries to go inside and only buying groceries.

I went to Peter's web site and saw the little red  X  for in store shopping ....That could be fun looking for the right hooks , sinkers , fishing rod to bring curbside  ! As I said , I'll wait until I can go inside before I part with my big stash of $$$  .... :)

Mr .Ford .....open up the dam stores !!   :clapping:

3 hours ago, smerchly said:

I went to Peter's web site and saw the little red  X  for in store shopping ....That could be fun looking for the right hooks , sinkers , fishing rod to bring curbside  ! As I said , I'll wait until I can go inside before I part with my big stash of $$$  .... :)

Mr .Ford .....open up the dam stores !!   :clapping:

Ya i find if possible to bring a specific hook or sinker or lure ..anything that your tryin  to match up is easier than them bringing 5 different options to the door and none of them being what u want 

Ya, they don't like it any more than we do...totally unnecessary .  We can golf this weekend and splash parks are open for the kids .....don't know about beaches ....but there will be parties for this long weekend ! 

....and I'm out of beer ....   :dunno:   

May head to Port Dal. tomorrow to check out a spot or two .....beer store there (if open)  :)

18 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Ya, they don't like it any more than we do...totally unnecessary .  We can golf this weekend and splash parks are open for the kids .....don't know about beaches ....but there will be parties for this long weekend ! 

....and I'm out of beer ....   :dunno:   

May head to Port Dal. tomorrow to check out a spot or two .....beer store there (if open)  :)

Sad that your outta beer 

25 minutes ago, fishingking said:

Sad that your outta beer 

I'll try to get some sleep tonight   ..... A 24 will last me about 6 weeks , never have more than one per day , usually with a meal or as a treat while checking out NFN  with a beer and crackers ....I'm now having   a nice English muffin with peanut butter and a cool glass of H2O (cheap)   If I had 2 beers I would miss a day of fishing ..... :pardon:

Grimsby tackle let’s people in 1 at a time for in store shopping. Pete’s they bring everything out. Been hitting both them up recently quite regularly but I do miss the pop into Pete’s and grab some gear. Can’t wait until everything opens up I need more trolling supplies! 

I need a new mattress !  I want to lay on it , sit on it , jump on it !!  If they want to bring a few dozen outside for me to try ....  

We need to get back to business ...as usual .

My  China Tire account is due today ....I pay in full to avoid the interest . I must go to my bank to pay it because the store is not open ...use my debit card to pay it . Any place that says I must produce a "pass"  card will never get a dime from me . I may have to shop Amazon for most goods .

Those who comply with government orders , do so at your own peril . As long as we are still basically a "free" country , I should be able to choose my own destiny ......

All my store flyers went directly into the recycle bin . I do not like the curb pickup ....