Lets Move The Deer Signs

snakeman4

I heard this on the radio I was almost crying...... I love how she doesn't realize as the guys laughing! Maybe she should learn how to drive....

I really hope that it was a joke.... otherwise I am moving to the moon....

As someone who has traveled to some small American towns ... there are more of these people ... Niagara area residents are lucky as we have such diversity around us ... but some of the smaller towns off the beaten path ... a big day is going to a shopping mall in the closest city. Some of the people I worked indicated they do not travel outside of their county for anything or any reason. Now their county is similar to the Niagara Region ... but the largest town might only hold 10, 000 people .... no bigger ... also found people like this who had lived their whole life in the "big city" where green space is a 10 by 10 park across the street ....

I saw a deer hunter waiting for a deer to cross near a deer crossing sign . It is illegal to hunt within 500 m from a roadway but some of these nimrods think the deer can read signs........... :read:

Unless it is a township bylaw, it is legal to have a loaded firearm if you are not within 8 meters of a roadway or roadway fence. You are not allowed to shoot across a roadway.

See the link below:

http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/stdprodconsume/groups/lr/@mnr/@fw/documents/document/239841.pdf

Archived