NFN Getaway

Guest fishstick

NFN Getaway Date....When?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What date is better for you for an NFN Getaway?

• The weekend of August 17-19
    • The weekend of August 24-26
    • Other weekend...explain below.

I hope everyone that is planning on going this weekend has already booked their site. I just checked out the area we chose and it looks to be all booked now. Bring on the weekend!!

Bring on the weekend is right.....just like waiting for Christmas. :lol:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fishstick
Ok guys, here's the latest poop on this little gathering;

It's happening!!! There are no plans other then having a few laughs, lots of relaxing and possibly getting in some fishing on Lake Simcoe as well.

Maybe some have booked and not mentioned it. Either way, it's gonna be a hoot! No partying, strictly fishing and the outdoors for this lad.

Guest fishstick

Just wondering if there was anyone else going on this little excursion that had initially said so? There are some sites still available, but I wouldn't wait much longer.

Next year, rules will apply.... lol

Guest fishstick

As I had stated before....I don't care who brings a boat....it's all about getting out and spending time with friends.

I'm boatless also, but who cares.

If need be, I'll swing into Sutton and rent one, or a tube for that matter.

As stated in my earlier post, us coming up was dependent on our dog which was due sometime

in Aug. Well needless to say.....

Has she had the puppies or are you still waiting? Let us know and instead of cigars, you can hand ot Milk Bones to everyone. :Gonefishing:

JWL - Imagine me, starting a new job and asking for the time off for this.........too bad you can't be there - the more the merrier but I'm sure there will be lots of pics for you to see! :dunno:

I don't have that option QF-I am a subcontractor, and the merchants I work with are on a time line..so I have to go by that in these instances because I am allk over the place...for example..next wekk I have to be in Kanata and Nepean one day..and the next job for the week is in Cambridge :Gonefishing: ..and weekdns I work here and there for someone as well, and the wife works every weekend too so gotta fit Dad duty in the mix as well...and my work generally comes in little droves that I have to take while I can get..then sometimes i don't work for a month or so after a project..so gotta get while the gettin's good kinda thing.

Archived