Special thanks to Ministry CO's and some board members!

charlieD

Well I got a phone call today from a CO thanking me personally and of course all others that phoned the tips line on the Death squad in Port he also wanted to thank. They were out in full force the last couple weekends and have told me thank charges have been laid. Now I know people have been on the backs of the ministry about lack of CO's but it makes me feel good that the would personally call me at home to get information and then a follow up phone call to thank me. There has been a few behind the scenes guys on here that have been working with myself and the Minestry and I would like to thank them personally....so Canadadude and Rob Macintosh, THANK YOU....these are the only two names I knew about and I apologize to anyone else that was involved and I thank you also. It is really good to see some progress towards one of our great fisheries. And of course thanks to the CO's out there that have such a great area to cover. There was a news release on the charges but I am trying to find it.

great news Charlie, and way to go all of the guys who stepped up on this one :blink::dunno:;) ...also great to know that the efforts where appreciated by the MNR as well, it's a good feeling to know...same as the thanks that those of us who worked on the walleye project on the Grand this year,and the stocking effort with the tri-clubs got as well. For the ones who care to do something to make a difference any way they can...it is appreciated by the MNR..they could really use all the help they can get sometimes...and also greatly appreciated by many of us anglers out there <_<

It's good to see we got these people on the run.......word travels fast these days and I hope they know we are ALL watching and will use our cell phones pronto if we see our resources being taken for granted . Good on ya Charlie and Rob & John ! I am working "undercover" <_< ......quietly fishing , and watching .....wish I could understand their lingo , but keeping a good eye on things will surely help . Lets keep it going ! :blink:

The thing is, its been going on for a long time. And if you knew how and why they accomplished this, you'd just shake your head in disbelief! I have zero pity for them as they played the system really well. Don't fall for their Jedi Mind Tricks thinking that they are to be pitied or defended :blink:

I'm sure I could venture a pretty good guess <_<

Certainly a good piece of news. Far too many get away with spoiling our fisheries every day. Thank you to those members who pointed the CO's in the right direction.

Archived