I Need Your Email

Dan Andrews

I am compiling a list of email contacts to keep you informed with a small group of anglers and hunters who want answers from the Provincial candidates. I will be sending it to a third party who is spearheading this effort. I already have my usual list of people I can depend on to spread the word or write letters but if your interested in being in the loop, I'm offering the invite. No commitment necessary.

If your interested please PM me today!

or email me at "wildniagara at cogeco.ca"<--- you do the edit :D

This won't be a bunch of :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: .

You just get the email and if you want to be on the list this time next year, simply respond occasionally or better yet send the odd letter and spread the word. No votes, meetings or membership needed.

Dan Andrews

P.S. John Tory made promises to better fund the MNR............in his second term :angry:

Some promise <_<

You have my email Dan ...I'm in .......anything is better than nothing at all !

It's a hard task to get them to actually do things we would like to see . They are only words which they call promises and we know how they keep promises........I would put more trust into asking OFAH what they have to say about the parties.

Ok here are the kind of questions we want to ask for clarification on.

John Tory was quoted as saying in the Ontario Out of Doors mag that he intends on restoring funding to the Fish and Wildlife division of the MNR by matching the $35 million that anglers and hunters contribute with general tax revenue......in his second term! :blahblah1:

election%20chart.jpg

Upon further investigation I looked on the OOD website and that info has changed

end_chart.jpg

So as you can see we need answers from the horses mouth and we need to watch to make sure it's not coming out of the side of it. I've got 3 old dependable people who have PM'd me their email. If your afraid of spam then create a free yahoo or hotmail address. Unsubscribe anytime or just delete the temporary address.

Thank you guys feel free to overwhelm me. We now have 6 from this board. Please add your name (first and last) for display name purposes and if your going to represent an organization, add that name also.

Thanks

Dan

Come on folks. Step up to the plate. The candidates are only listening to voices that sound off in large numbers. Spoke with 2 candidates at the fair. They are just blisfully unawares of how bad the MNR has gotten. The lack of enforcement. The lack of programs. The NDP rep couldn't find a policy page for natural resources.

That is how far we are off the radar! If we sit quietly, our interests and needs will be sacrificed and we will only have ourselves to blame.

MAKE NOISE!

Bart Maves told me he's not sure how the funding formulation promise goes but will confirm it once I email him. He did say that if Tory said second term it meant they'll start with a fraction of the general tax funding in the first year, a little more the next and by the end of their first term they will have fully restored funding by the second term. TO BE VERIFIED!.

Thank you we now have 11 contacts to mail from this board alone. All individuals. It will look better if we can add a few orgs but this is a great start B)

Thank you

Dan Andrews

Archived