Moira Weekend...........

jhm123452000

We headed up on Thursday night and with the cold front that rolled in I thought the Walleye would shut down forsure. But with a bit of luck fishing was actually pretty good. They where all cookie cutter walleye's around 12" with one about 2.5-3.0lbs..............We ended up with a total of 26 Walleye's caught................Had some good eats, good drinks and a lesson in Poker...............Can't wait to get back up there...........Here's a few pictures.........

283311002.jpg

The cottage view.

283311007.jpg

The walleyes.

283311005.jpg

The fillets

283311054.jpg

Ready for the freezer.

283311014.jpg

The big fish.

283311017.jpg

And finally the big poker winner............LOL..........Dosen't he look like a winner..........HaHa........Bet he wishes he hadn't taken this picture of himself............lol

That's a good sign Jeff, I am heading up there tonight for a couple days :blink:

I swear you guys must do better for walleye than almost everyone on the lake, as far as numbers go, I am going to try out a couple spots too, bring home some makings for a fishfry...but of course I am going up there to try and get another musky for the year,I hope the weather holds out a bit, I don't care if it's cool out just makes for a later morning start waiting for the fog to burn off..let me know when you are going up again, maybe I can get up too..stay at my trailer instead of renting a cottage...geesh for the amount of times you, your bro, and bro-in-law go up and stay at a cottage it probably costs ya as much or more as site fees for the year for a trailer where I am at Crystal Beach Resort.

Thanks for the teaser, you will see a report from me in a couple days , then we will have to try for some walleye fishin closer to home :rolleyes:

Way to go guys ! Looks like the frying pan will be busy ....and tastey ! I had a walleye feast for supper today with a few king sized perch ! I see you had a BBQ to use as well .....nice dish sitting on the dock too for the TV. Boy ...you guys were really roughung it eh ? :worthy: Thanks for the pics !

Archived