great swill

joe

rick fishy and doc. feelmeup ......great time last nite forsure :D

you put on a great time with the chatter and the draws and helped raise

some good $$$ in the process :) it was really nice to finally

meet some members new and old. i wont mention any names so i dont

leave anyone out but .... it was great seeing you ALL there.

and for those that didnt show :P:P:P

rick we didnt take any pics either as we thought everyone would have

camera,s there :D and we are still trying to clear the cobwebs out

as we carried the party on after the swill at a local motel. steve and jen

was great spending some time with you guys

hope you made it to work on time bud :angry2::D jack and leanna

as always it was a blast !

joe and pauline

You got that right Joe , a great swill ! We saw a few new faces again which is what the swill is all about . Once again ,the food was great ....and lots of it ! And it was nice to have some kids enjoying the fun and laughter which made it all feel like a family gathering....like fishing should be . I had a lovely chat with a newcomer , Woolybugger .....love that Liverpool accent ! :D I hope to see you at Port Dal. Paul & do some more chatting ......great fishing here in Canader eh ? :lol: And the prizes ......wow. :o ...some very nice stuff guys & gals! Thanks to all the donors & sponors who made this event possible and to the staff at the Loonie Lizard for giving us the space to carry on our swilly ! Fishstick , Doc & Rick ....you guys are tops ! Thanks for all of the time & effort you put into this swill .

And.....guess who walked away with the biggy prize of the day ......... :rolleyes:;) ..a 3 dementional silver hand crafted ocean scene ...made in Italy ......a beautiful piece of work !!!!

Yep......the Smerchlies "stole" it . It's a beauty sitting over the fireplace for now........

pic4.jpg

Kudos to all the people involved in the organization of last nights swill :rolleyes: It was great to finally meet and chat to some of the knowledgeable local anglers and I only wish I could have stayed longer. Hey Smerchly, if you'd fancy a tour around your old stomping grounds let me know and I'll see what I need to do to arrange it.

great time for sure folks, always great to get together with some good fishin freinds, and also to finally meet a few of the members whom I hadn't had the chance to meet before...had a pretty good tiome staying a little extra after the wife got there and watched the UFC, then of course the little extended party we had after..thanks folks, and yepper, made it to work on time today, although I don't think I got enough sleep for some silly reason :rolleyes::lol:

it was great to see all the stuff we all rounded up for the raffles ect, and also great that we all shared to try and make sure the kids came home with something

Smoking Joe....let Joey know that I have his prize bag, it was left in the bar at the end of the bar so I picked it up for you and brought it tomy place...will figure somehting out for making sure he gets it.

As for the comment on it being like a family event...you had that right, it was great that the kids where running around having a great time,and also to share a few laughs with some great people

That's great news Jack, thanks so much!!! He was ecstatic when he read this. If you could just drop it off at Denis's or I could stop by if you'd like. I go to school every wednesday in south buffalo and cross the peace bridge. Or he can pick it up at the pike off, whichever is convenient. He mentioned that he wanted to use the minnow's he got for the pike off.

cool no prob, if ya want I should be around on Wednesday unless I get a last minute service call for work, I am right close to the bridge. Glad he is happy that we found his stuff for him....Emily had a good time running around with him at the swill, great the kids can do that while the big kids get together for some talk and a few pops too....and great to see the kids smile when they win something..hey Joey got the NFN T-shirt too, be cool to see him get into a pike at the showdown..once again, great bunch came out to the swill and from what I saw, everyone I talked to was having a pretty good time

Archived