stream sammie fishin

joe

hey guys ... i couldnt sleep again so i slide out before sunrise to check out the fall

water levels and do a little fishing this morning , wow are the water levels down everywhere

but the sammies are in thick right now. chinnies cohoes and what i think are pinks :Gonefishing:

18-22 inch miniture sammies :lol: and lots of fresh fish too!. what a blast watching them charge

anything that hit the water :) i landed 14 fish today,kept 2 for the neighbours

DSCF1410.jpg

DSCF1407.jpg

the deer are really herding up right now too. saw big groups of doe,s this morning

and had some cross the stream 15 feet in front of me in the stream. but getting the camera out

to try and get a few pics i must have spooked them, one wiped out in the stream with a

BIG SPLASH !!!took me 10 minutes to stop laughing :o:)

hoping we get that rain we are supposed to get this weekend so

we can get into some FUN FISHIN :)

Joe ......nice little trouties ! I also caught about 14 fish today consisting of 4" rock bass , 5" perchies & 6" smallies :Gonefishing: . waddyagonnado when there's an east wind blowing in ur puss ...and cold at that ?? I saw your new camera Joe....get that thing clicking ! :Gonefishing:

thanks guys ....ya one of the best days ive had in a long time forsure :D but

im paying for it bigtime now ! sore back and shoulders :Gonefishing: its amazing how

those fish can fight :D i lost one really big chinney , she was foul hooked anyway

and fishing 4#line i didnt stand a chance anywho

smerch i had the old camera with me on this trip as it fits into the vest real nicely

but the damn thing dosent have the options the new one has forsure. those deer

pics came out all fuzzy with the fast movement .

but next time forsure its coming with me, that pic of the deers misstep and going

for a swim would have been excellent :Gonefishing:B)

and i did get some roe today, not much but i cured it our own special way ;)

will have to get you guys down there sometime this fall when the trout come in good ;)

sounds good to me, hafta be some time after mid week next week though...I have 2 jobs to do in Ottawa on Mon-Tues..heading out a day or so early to stop off at camp and get a good solid fishin day or so in :Gonefishing:

Then I have a job to do in Stoner Creek on Wednesday morning....have 3 other jobs on the go no dates confirmed yet, and a pilot location to do in Windsor for Passport Canada offices toward the 3rd week in November,then will proceed some time after that to do work at all of them in Ontario, so believe me I want to squeeze in some good fishin time..my work schedule keeps growing which is a good thing cuz it usually slows up in the winter..not the case so far...I booked 5 jobs yesterday B)

Let's figure out some time really soon to get out after Wednesday. :Gonefishing:

Guest canadadude

Congrats on the fishies :Gonefishing::Gonefishing: ..........you guys have gone into salmon mode and I've changed over to perch mode :D;) !!!! I have also noticed what I thought were pinks around my perch spot ;)B) ....I only got a quick glimps of the fish ,but I have caught Pinks when I was in the Soo and swore I saw a couple!!! They really are a fun little salmon to catch and the roe is deadly from them!! I've also noticed a rise in the coho population this year :D:)

I always love to hear of your fishin days Joe :Gonefishing: you two are my kinda peoples.

glad you had a good time, and the sore back/shoulders is just a reminder of the good feeling ya have with the rod in your hand and a nibble on the line.

:Gonefishing:

Archived