going trouting tomorrow

joe

hi everyone ... im going to try our favorite trout stream tomorrow , with all the snow and rain water levels should be

just perfect!!! and all the weekend warriors will be gonndie :lol: this will probly be my last trout fishing till after christmas

as we will be married on dec.8/07 and dipping our toes in the sand and WARM waters of the carribean for 2 weeks :P

its a great time of year to sit alone in the quiet of a snow covered valley, and collect your thoughts.to give thanks for

all the blessings this year has brought us.new friends found and old friends lost.

we hope ALL of you have had as much joy this year as we have !!! <_<:worthy::worthy:

joe and pauline :D

Well , you two finally hooked the "big one" <_< .Congratulations to you both , and I hope you get into some fish tomorrow ! Two weeks in the Carribean ....WOW ! Live it up Joe & Pauline !! Take your camera and show us some skin !!! :worthy:

Congrats guys! I was wondering when the actual date was. That honeymoon sounds awesome too, making us all jealous. I have the day off school tomorrow perhaps I'll see you guys at the stream. Are you heading to the usual spot? Good luck if I don't see ya and have an awesome honeymoon.

thanks guys ... we will be thinking bout yall freezin your butts off back here in snowland :P

well today was a blast fishing bronte creek this morning, got my usuall greeting from the

deer as i arrived. they just stare at you like wtf do you want !!! <_<:D just take your

pictures and move on will ya opps got the camera but no card sh!t :worthy: anyhooo i get to the

usuall spot and first cast bang nice rainbow about 2# but fresh chromer, gotta love it when that

happens :P and the farther i walk in the better it gets. there is a big run happening guys !!!

browns bows in every spot i fished today so didnt have to do the usual treck along the crick ;)

be carefull though ice on the banks where the path used to be with the water being so low

did a couple of those whoop-deedoo catch myself before i hit the ground this morning things

you know the embarassing kind that you are alone but still look to make sure nobody saw :lol::P

but all in all my best day trouting so far this year ! me 6 trout 0 hahaha, only brought 1 brown home

she was hooked bad and bleeding so. my egg supply is good and 1 nice fish for the bbq before we leave

if anyone is interested i will be fishing the saugeen river alot when we get back so feel free to give us a

shout. we have to go to the mac hospital to see my mom as she broke her leg in 2 places and her hip

told her shes really going all out not to come to this wedding lol.

thanks to all you wonderful people for your friendship and company :worthy:

hey joe i never fished the saugeen and would love to..you go for a few days or just day trips? i mite be intrested since hearing of this river 2yrs agoe i have always wanted to go there but when i looked on the map i wasnt sure where to go on it,,and its always better to go with a person who knows it

hey fog .... it would be a pleasure to show you around bud. we sometimes stay a

couple days or a week or more if the fishing is good lol and do day trips. i will be

in touch when we get back and settled in forsure ! gotta love being able to fish a

great river year round and i bet i know a few other fishermen that would like to

get in on this trip :(

joe and pauline

thanks guys ... we will be in touch when we get back , the only thing that can stop us fishing the

saugeen is if the river ices right over. but there is usually a jan. thaw, and we have friends that

live right on the river so all it takes is a phone call to get conditions :lol:

Archived