2007 fishing

jwl

Just thought I would make a post about some of the success I had in my 2007 fishing season as it is nearing a close.

In general I had a great year for fishing,I always have fun being a multi-species angler, and have really enjoyed being able to put successful patterns on all different species of fish throughout the year as seasons change and different species come into season for the year. I get a great adventure out of setting out for the day to target a certain species of fish, trying to take a look at what time of year it is,the body of water or structure I am fishing, weather patterns, water conditions ect. I try to put all of this together from past experiences and then decide what my choice bait or tackle will be for the day, and set out to give it a good try.

I have enjoyed a great year of fishing with some great people both from some of my favorite spots to shore trash it for the day, and from my 2 boats as well, and in general I managed to pretty much catch all the species i set out to catch for the eyar as they came into play, and still plan on hitting the water before year end. Bring on the 2008 season, and good fishin to all :lol:

Here are a few pics of some of the different succesful fishing trips I have had for the 2007 season

Nice collection of pictures JW ......Man , you sure use some big baits for bass !!! :lol: When ever you get a double like that , it gets a little confusing what you are reeling in , when each fish wants to go their own way ......I caught a pike & bass on a pickeral rig set up at Port ......fought like a big old eel ! Thanks for the pic Jack , always nice to see the pics !

Hey Jack: Nice pictures from your year there buddy. Really like the first picture of the Musky being released.

And as always love the classic Jack shot with the smoke burning....... :lol:

I'm sure this was only a small part of your fishing year .

Thanks for sharing.. :lol:

Good fishing. Scottydog

thanks again guys, yep you are right Scotty, just a small part of my fishing year, but thought that a couple pics may reflect on the multi species I set out to target for the year as different season come in to play for different species. I am always happy when I can successfully catch what I set out to target for the day, and happy as well if the main target doesn't pan out and i can come up with a plan B for the day and still land a few fish.

here are a few more pics for the heck of it, man looking back I had a pretty good year and it's finishing up pretty good too :blink::Gonefishing:

293654200.jpg

293654198.jpg

293654197.jpg

293654196.jpg

$120 showdown pike

293654061.jpg

293654058.jpg

293654057.jpg

293654056.jpg

293653883.jpg

and some more just cuz I am on a roll with postying pics this way :blink:

293653895.jpg

293653892.jpg

293653889.jpg

293653886.jpg

that about sums up some of my success all the way until like 2 weeks ago :Gonefishing:

Archived