The Pool

Backwoods

Hope you did'nt go cause she is juiced!!!

We actually got a little sunshine today !!! And we have a glimpse of Erie & the upper river .....no snow on the ground , which makes all the white stuff clouds ! Your right ....looks like "Bailey's cream ! :Gonefishing:

Erie-Niag.R.jpg

Guest bailey
We actually got a little sunshine today !!! And we have a glimpse of Erie & the upper river .....no snow on the ground , which makes all the white stuff clouds ! Your right ....looks like "Bailey's cream ! :Gonefishing:

Erie-Niag.R.jpg

LMAO!!!

Smerchly where do you check for that imagery? I was on google earth and it didn't look like that. It would be a valuable tool for me as I fish the Niagara exclusively. Any help would be truly appreciated.

RoeBaggin

Scroll down on the Forum to Jan8 .......9:57 pm ....posted by FOG .........the NOAA link is there . This is a day to day image but useless when cloudy .

Ya I never made it down to the pool that day. I got up in the morning and the wind and rain was just crazy. I heard on the radio the the skyway was closed so I went back to bed. I was a good choice. I'm hopin for some good water this week. I'm keepin my fingers crossed.

it was pretty bad down there today, but managed to pull one out near the end...that was the only fish landed that i could see anyways...not too sure about the other side of the pool though

P1010356.jpg

P1010354.jpg

hey decent fish for those tough conditions, the river has been like that way more than it has been green this winter so for ,makes for tough fishin, but the fish still have to find food some how

Archived