Found a weird bug

PickerelHunter

Hey guys, found a weird looking bug in the house, and the same type has popped up 4 or 5 times since I've been back from Australia...my parents have never seen this bug in the house before so I'm starting to wonder if I brought something back with me. Is there a government agency or elsewhere that I can go with the two dead bugs that I kept in a jar and have them identified? Would really like to know what they are and if they are from elsewhere then someone needs to know about it.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rockfish
Hey guys, found a weird looking bug in the house, and the same type has popped up 4 or 5 times since I've been back from Australia...my parents have never seen this bug in the house before so I'm starting to wonder if I brought something back with me. Is there a government agency or elsewhere that I can go with the two dead bugs that I kept in a jar and have them identified? Would really like to know what they are and if they are from elsewhere then someone needs to know about it.

Thanks

Hey Peter, did u find out what the critters were ? Did u actually get a few hitchhikers from down under ?

Archived