Buying used boat

snoryder

So I'm thinking of buying a used boat. My budget is going to be around 5 g's. I've seen some in the trader and they look ok but they are roughly 10 yrs or older for my budget. Is a 10 yr old 14 or 16 ftr with 15 + horse worth it or should I finance a newer boat in the 10 g range. This will be my first boat and plan to use it on the niagara river and kawartha lakes area.

My fishing partner is looking to sell his boat, he just in the provess now of making a deal for a new and bigger one. He has a i999 starcraft 17 ft. boat with a 2000 4 stroke 40 hp mercery motor and a trailer all in good shape. If interested let me know I give you his phone number.

My fishing partner is looking to sell his boat, he just in the provess now of making a deal for a new and bigger one. He has a i999 starcraft 17 ft. boat with a 2000 4 stroke 40 hp mercery motor and a trailer all in good shape. If interested let me know I give you his phone number.

I'm interested, if you have any pics please fwd them to snoryder69@hotmail.com fwd price too thanks

A guy came out on the pond yesterday with his 2 kids to fish & told me his bud won the boat at Timmies (Hartzel Rd.) He has it for sale on Kijiji (Mar 1) , asking best offer . It is supposed to be worth $17,500 . That may be worth a bid for anyone looking for a new boat !

Archived