Friday night Eyes

AwolRJ

Well the weather said 15-20 knots so I didn't think we were gonna fish tonight. Got off work and took the Walleye from last week to the Taxidermist, I was surprised only $250, $8.50 a inch. By the time we got back and ate supper it was 7pm. Wind died while we were eating so we grabbed the worms and headed to Ft. Erie to Launch. Got out in the mouth and trolled for 15-20 mins with nothing so I pulled the rods and we headed to our waypoint from last weekend. It was already getting dark when we got the first one around 8:30. Tried in the same area few more passes was totally dark out and was just about to call it a night when we got the last one. Small for Erie, but perfect for the BBQ. Not bad really for about a hour of actually fishing! If wind cooperates which it looks like it isn't we will be out tommorow night and Sunday morning. Then its off to Nippissing for the week August 1st!

327251084.jpg

Guest fishstick

3 pages now.... :) $8.50 an inch sounds like alot, but I guess the finished product will be worth it. How long before you get it back?

Seems if it says Port D in the thread, Don King is bound to be in there :) . Wonder if they actually catch fish there anymore.

Hey Awol was that you that let me and the Boys in just before you and told us which buoy to start at. If so, Thank you very much. We landed 2 out of 4. Haven't been able to get near it since then. Winds were supposed to be light today but it was just a rockin around 10 am. Too hot in the River and bass boats everywhere.

Thanks for the report and pics. Is $8.50 an inch the going rate? Is that for all fish? I ask because I know walleyes are easier then some other fish are.

Dan :D

Guest niagarariverpro

lol easy there Randy ...no replies cause we all just jealous .. port D gets their share of big walleye i;m sure???????

instead of street walking in port they call it pier walking.... get fish and extra size at the same time :-)

opps :blush: those are some beauty eaters there fore sure :):D love the little ones expression in those pics CUTEY :D

i guess she takes after momma though :P

I'll bet the little cutie was probably the one catching the fish :P:P I haven't bothered trying Erie this year. Wind is always wrong when I get a chance.

150 View no replies, yet a Pt D BS threads gets 2 pages of arguing lol. I think this is turning into NiagaraFighting Forum.

There has been some good fish caught at Port Dal.....but very few posts . I keep my pics . for my own pute lately , so Port is out and Erie is in :D I hope to be out on Erie for a few of those nice walters soon ......and L.Ont. for a few fish also . Your little girl has one BIG smile AW ......she must like to go fishing . You got a good rate on your fish , it seems a lot to me because I remember the days of 2 bucks an inch ! I hope to see the fish when it's done . BTW , those are the nicest size eyes for the table ....... :)

Archived