I'm speechless....

fishstick

Found this while wasting time today....guess I'm not the only one wasting it.

CANADIAN AND MEXICAN INFLUENCES ON U.S. OZONE AIR QUALITY

BACKGROUND:

The U.S. air quality standard for ozone is presently undergoing downward revision because of compelling evidence that the current standard (84 ppb) is inadequate to protect human health. As the standard gets ratcheted down, there is concern that non-domestic pollution sources outside U.S. control could play an increasing role in causing exceedances of the standard. Transboundary transport of pollution from Canada and Mexico is a particular concern.

Findings can be found here: http://www.as.harvard.edu/chemistry/trop/curresh.html

Mexico I can understand. If you've ever seen their public transportation....nothing but black smoke pouring out of the buses.

From us, maybe it's just all the smoke from campfires during the summer that makes it's way across the border? :dunno:

Let's see....400 million Americans vs 40 million Canadians.... :lol: ....I still don't see it. No, wait..... nope, still don't see it.

The American people should either build a much higher wall across the borders in which they have already envisioned, or overinflate the now massive bubble in which they live. God forbid they ever take blame for anything that is going on in this world. :lol:

God bless America? That's the only hope they have, is to keep praying.

Lets stop contributing to their pollution problems. Lets stop by turning off the oil taps :lol:

Don't take it too seriously. American science works on the basis of kissing up to the politics of the sponsor. I'm sure some scientist will prove Jesus was a Republican, once he/she has received the right "incentive" :lol:

that's funny because at least 4-5 days a week I get a nice reak simular to burnt rubber here at my place from over the river if the wind is blowing toward our side :lol: ..take a look at the Upper Niagara for one example from a boat...our side, nice kept parkland and shore line...thier side...wall to wall factories :lol:

that's funny because at least 4-5 days a week I get a nice reak simular to burnt rubber ..our side, nice kept parkland and shore line...thier side...wall to wall factories :lol:

That's because they are shutting down our manufacturing plants & transferring them to the US , Mexico & China.........we should have the cleanest land in the world soon....... :lol: ...now we have to find a way to stamp out forest fires !!! (maybe hire 100000 layed off workers) ? :dunno:

Archived