Lake Nipissing report

rick

I know, it's rare that I post a fishing report but I thought i would share a few pictures of my week up at Lakair Lodge on Lake Nipissing. Me and two buds decided to return to the west arm this year after having a great trip in 2007, and it was a great choice. Tons of fish were caught and eaten and the weather was good for the most part with only a little rain on one day earlier in the week, but we went out anyway with raincoats in hand. I highly recommend a trip up that way, and especially Lakair Lodge, who are terrific hosts.

Sn850264.jpg

Sn850235.jpg

Sn850332.jpg

Scott with the days dinner. Yes, that's right, we ate bass. And it was yummy!!

Sn850312.jpg

Sn850343.jpg

Guest Rockfish

Great report Rick, good to see u getting into some nice fish. Have u got the toothy critter itch now ? The Pike biting should pick up pretty soon locally as the water cools down and they get on the feed again, still lots of time in the Pike off for local entries.

;)

Nice pix of your catches Rickster, it looks like the trip was worth it. Glad you enjoyed it, and glad you're back....I'm trying to cause havoc on the forums again.

;)

Swill is in the works....vacation is over, get to work. :P

Thanks for the great report and pics Rick. Sounds like you had a great trip with some good friends, and a mixed bag of fish. It doesn't get any better then that. ;):P

As for eating Bass, there's nothing wrong with that. I eat them all the time. A couple of eggs and tobasco and you're all set :worthy:

You are "T" issing me off Rick ........I travel 300kms & get one dink eye for many hrs. of fishing at Quinte ......& you post 3 big fish like those ones...... :blush: ....ha ha ......Good on ya kiddo , it's about time you caught something worth posting :lol: Nice fish ....hope you had a ball bringing them in ......Which one gave you the biggest fight ....I'll guess the musky . And , that's a beauty sunset ....love those reflextions in the water !

Which one gave you the biggest fight ....I'll guess the musky .

Yup, the ski put up a great fight, then he wrapped himself around the stringer of walleye at the back of the boat before we could net him.

Archived