Sunday Fish....

fishstick

Didn't I read somewhere on this site that Dec 31st is the one day we are

not suppose to fish.

Least I thought I read something to that effect.

Not that I followed that. :Gonefishing:

Last note:

Sunday October 12, 2008

8am

Port D

Parking lot behind the Legion

I have a small Hibachi

I'll buy dogs 'n' buns

Lunch at 12:00pm sharp!

There's a Timmies across the street

DO NOT park at Timmies

YOU BRING:

Fishing gear

Condiments of your choice

Drinks of your choice

NOTE:

Make sure you have your fishing licence.

We may have a small fish fry if anything is caught. :lol:

GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!!!

I'm sure there will be plenty of other outings Richard. Every 2 weeks is what I'm shooting for, so there's lotsa time and locations still to come. Very noble of you to help out sis'. :o

Just a reminder, 8am Port D....and if anyone has an extra Coleman type propane cannister, it would be appreciated. Other than that....I think we're good to go.

BUMP!!!!

Calgary 3 - 1 over Vancouver....tonnes of fights, great game to watch! Thank God for hockey!!!!

I will be there in the morning....flu and all....junior and the wife might show to help out with the dogs.

Gotta love them.... :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

did anyone start getting together for this yet?????..just wondering, I will join in over the next couple weeks..I had to work last weekend, weekend before closed up my trailer.

Depending number of people and what we want to fish for, I can come up with a couple ideas where to go no probs too :Gonefishing:

I got lots of fish if you folks want to make it a fishfry/shorelunch too....have some walleye,perch.and pike in the freezer,plenty to go around..would just need someone to bring something to cook it with.

It's all what me make of it for the day...get together,catch up with some people,meet some new faces, get in a bunch of fishin, and eat like slobs :Gonefishing:

I wanted to book another one this Sunday at the Rec, but after the swill....I'm not sure how many of us would make it out. If you guys want to, it could be this Sunday? Shore fishing is shore fishing. It's not like you're in a big tourney all hungover and bouncing around in a boat..... :Gonefishing: Lemme know....

OR..... since Joe and Pauline are coming down from Hamilton to fish on Saturday morning....we could change the Sunday fish to Saturday morning?

Seems to be a better idea, then we could do the Rec in another 2 weeks. I'm sure the weather will be a bit cooler by then.

I dunno....I get stressed trying to figure things out. You guys decide this time.... :Gonefishing::D

Archived