Nov 04/08

packrat

Spent the morning down at JH with Joe looking for a little action-----place didnt disappoint one bit after being away for so long. Started getting hits as soon as we set up and lasted until we quit at noon.

So far this has got to be my PB from there and cant wait to go there again:

JordanHarbourbrownPBnov0408002.jpg

and one more:

JordanHarbourbrownPBnov0408001.jpg

Man what a beautiful fall day it was----weather was perfect----fish wanted to play and enjoyed the company of a good buddy. Thanks again for coming along Joe and good job on the net.

nice going Gord..practicing up your trout catching arm for the derby in a couple weeks???..are ya still in????, I ma partnering people up over the next couple days :lol:

nice fish there pr :)

where was this btw?

Secret spot was Jordan Harbour :D

jwl---- Posted Today, 08:58 PM

nice going Gord..practicing up your trout catching arm for the derby in a couple weeks???..are ya still in????, I ma partnering people up over the next couple days

Jack----you betcha I'm still in cant wait :lol:

hey gord ... it was my pleasure buddy :D and your right what a beauty day it was, sun was shining

fish were in the MOOD to play and a good friend to share a few laughs along the way :lol::)

we even ran into some friends from nfn there having some fun too :D anytime ya need a net man to tag

along packrat :D

yep was a great day forsure ~its always fun harrasing~ gord when he"s playing a fish out :lol:

are you finished playing with that fish yet ?! your screwin up my fishing here yanno !!

will you bring that damn thing in already :):D:D sorry gord :D

I was thinking about Jordan today Gord.......but about a different species ! Congrats on those nice looking browns , gotta like those fall colours ! I'll have to call Joe next time I head out there too ....hear he is getting a good rep. for being an ace net man ! :lol:

Already have spoken to Packrat about his outing, man wish I was there instead of doing that other 4 letter thing... :blink:

I can attest to Packrat's claim, have been with him numerous times years ago when I was younger and always amazed at his uncanny ability to cough up a brown out of there, but the one you caught yesterday was a beauty... :worthy::worthy:

That has got to be the best pic of a brown I have seen in a long time :D

Spent the morning down at JH with Joe looking for a little action-----place didnt disappoint one bit after being away for so long. Started getting hits as soon as we set up and lasted until we quit at noon.

So far this has got to be my PB from there and cant wait to go there again:

JordanHarbourbrownPBnov0408002.jpg

and one more:

JordanHarbourbrownPBnov0408001.jpg

Man what a beautiful fall day it was----weather was perfect----fish wanted to play and enjoyed the company of a good buddy. Thanks again for coming along Joe and good job on the net.

Love the pic of the Brownie. What a beautiful fish!!!! Sounded like a great day of fishing.

Alex

P.S I think I'm having "fish envy". The closest that I've been recently is the fish in my saltwater aquarium.

Archived