That aboy Bruce

Dan Andrews

Cool.

I have diaries for the 2009 season, for 12 mile creek watershed, for those interested.

I also have Welland river diaries now.

Remember, the information is used to help set policies and programs for both the 12 Mile and Welland watersheds.

hey cool, I happened to get that letter too just yesterday!!! ...right on Bruce, :worthy: cool to see someone I know get something..it does help big time with alot of things, including the efforts a few of us put into the walleye stocking program, and also helps set policies like the newly imposed for 2008 spring closure of pike fishin in a couple areas. :Gonefishing:

Most fishin trips eh....someone has a little too much free time :lol:

Last year I went fishing the Welland River 2wice and returned the book anyway. They sent me a quality wind up flashlight in return.

I was just talking to bones about the NPCA. They got a new manager this year as Mr Burt retired and things are changing. Fee's are going up and you now have to pay $30 to help manage their deer. So ya its good for hunters to get involved, stay involved and help shape the attitude for our own good and that of the fishery.

:Gonefishing: Bruce ! I also got the letter and saw your name for the most # of entries. (fishing stories) :worthy: . It was fun to be able to write up your days aventures , some of which I forgot to do , so thanks to NFN I was able to retrieve some of my fishing trips ! Next time I will keep a clip board in my truck & write down the days catch . Hope to get another 12 mile book from you soon .

Archived