Todays Fish!!

tombo

Took my dad out today for his first time after steel ! Heres the result.

The result is blank?

I didn't see any pics.

Nevermind they're up now.

Nice Pics. Your Dad looks like a happy man with those beauties.

B) Beautiful fish, and great memories, fishing with your Dad''''''

Ya... Was great to take him out and him catch a few his first time ! He had a blast! Nice to see him enjoy himself. He spends his summers at Talon Lake just east of north bay. He catches like maybe 20 walleye all summer, that lake has quite a bit of fishing preassure and not so good walleye stocks...... so spring fishin the niagara is a treat for him. :lol:

Ya... Was great to take him out and him catch a few his first time ! He had a blast! Nice to see him enjoy himself. He spends his summers at Talon Lake just east of north bay. He catches like maybe 20 walleye all summer, that lake has quite a bit of fishing preassure and not so good walleye stocks...... so spring fishin the niagara is a treat for him. :lol:

Congrats Tombo , good on ya for taking your Pa out fishing & having a great day ! I wish my dad had a chance to hook into those steelies , he loved fishing ! He lived in North Bay for 12 yrs. & knew where to fish . I heard L.Nippissing is heavily fished & walleye no.'s are down . It's funny how people from the north come down here to get into the great fishing we have in the Niagara area ! B)

Archived