Where am I?

Black creek at the QEW?

Yep

Doing the final leg with Henry tonight. So far I did from Winger rd to House and back. Winger Rd to QEW and back. Now just the last leg but I may end up towing my youngest so tonight will be the most challenging. Shouldn't be anymore portages though. The minnows seem to have moved back out now but the carp are in thick.

Surprised no one crashed seeing as so many people were rubber necking.

Yep

Doing the final leg with Henry tonight. So far I did from Winger rd to House and back. Winger Rd to QEW and back. Now just the last leg but I may end up towing my youngest so tonight will be the most challenging. Shouldn't be anymore portages though. The minnows seem to have moved back out now but the carp are in thick.

Surprised no one crashed seeing as so many people were rubber necking.

hey dan if you ever need a canoeing partner just give me a PM we weight about the same right

Finally finished Black Creek today.

3552246241_a6fae47b48_o.jpg

3552246473_bf888960aa_o.jpg

Almost got this beaver but he smacked the water and puked up his branch as I snapped the picture.

3553055170_490fcd5e7d_o.jpg

3553055792_d3e79bb4fa_o.jpg

It was great doing this stretch with my eldest Son. We got some truckers honkin on the QEW and had a quiet peaceful paddle to the Niagara River and back. Minnows were thick, robins, orioles, herons, beavers, mink and much more kept us entertained.

This kayak is the best Fathers Day gift I ever got and I won't be looking forward to a new gift this year. Just wish I could get my Wife to paddle beside me.

Archived